Reviews for Crimson Edge
Keno-Kyuubi chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
Yo wonder'in when this story goin to get updated and if so when. BUT if it's not going to get updated can someone please start a story like this one, diffrent but the same, and don't forget to say u dpn't own _ thx. And if u do create a story tell everyone in the reviews.
colin chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
You know I would like to see this finished or a joint effort with James D. Fawkes to rewrite "Sit on the Frozen Heavens" using Benihime instead of Hyorinmaru. I hope you update again soon.
Deritine chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
Awesome story- though confusing sometimes when you get super artsy. Like the idea a lot, though. Kakashi is being a total jerk and Sakura is totally useless... but I think I like that part. You seem to have issues with them, though, I fear for them. lol.
e0in chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
I just want to say that after years on this site, THIS story is my favourite. I love your writing and i hope that you will continue to write
Lord of Murder chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
this is amazingly good. and i loved every single sentence. I'm looking forward to when you continue it.
Omgoth chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
please, please, please update! I beg of you! This story is too good to abandon.
omally-dood chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
no that cant be all there is :_( please right more it is 2 good 2 stop now

this is now 1 of my faves (so dont let me down)
hahan45 chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
UPDATE CRIMSON EDGE IT IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ SO UPDATE IT
Me chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
UPDATE
god of all chapter 6 . 11/8/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
Akira Stridder chapter 6 . 11/8/2009
woow kool!
Someonespoke chapter 6 . 11/8/2009
A truly great read. The small hints, flashbacks and pieces of the past we are being fed are well-placed, and your manner of wording is filled with variation and funny metaphors- Looking forward to your next update, whichever of your stories doesn't matter. They are all high-class.
Overactive Mind chapter 6 . 10/29/2009
I am amused. Most amused. Characters neglected by the author are developing nicely, hints of Naruto's past life are being dropped, and the writing in general is quite good. I look forward to an update, whenever it may come.
kurotenshi-08 chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
You really should continue this story

Its great.
Kurushimi-31415 chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
So Naruto is a reincarnation of Urahara? That is one interesting twist.
771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »