Reviews for Crimson Edge
Anon chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
Amazing story, the character development of both naruto and sakura are well written although the blatant kakashi hate is meh, look forward to the next chapter
Jigoku no Yami chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
this is just...beautiful. I dont know what else to say about this. Beautiful doesnt even cut it thou.

I wait for the next update. and may that Neji learn about the errors of his ways.

When Will the Darkness Embrace You?

Yami
The Reader chapter 6 . 2/2/2010
This is one of the best bleach/naruto fics i have ever read. Hoping u update soon
alaskan-dracolych chapter 6 . 1/22/2010
This is the second Naruto/Bleach fic I have read, and I am not disappointed. Very nice. It should be interesting to see what happens with the various reactions to Benihana in the second part of the exam. The repercussions should be very interesting. And slowly he is remembering Urahara.
nimb09 chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
cant wait until he get his memories back
Keno-Kyuubi chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
Yo wonder'in when this story goin to get updated and if so when. BUT if it's not going to get updated can someone please start a story like this one, diffrent but the same, and don't forget to say u dpn't own _ thx. And if u do create a story tell everyone in the reviews.
colin chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
You know I would like to see this finished or a joint effort with James D. Fawkes to rewrite "Sit on the Frozen Heavens" using Benihime instead of Hyorinmaru. I hope you update again soon.
Deritine chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
Awesome story- though confusing sometimes when you get super artsy. Like the idea a lot, though. Kakashi is being a total jerk and Sakura is totally useless... but I think I like that part. You seem to have issues with them, though, I fear for them. lol.
e0in chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
I just want to say that after years on this site, THIS story is my favourite. I love your writing and i hope that you will continue to write
Lord of Murder chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
this is amazingly good. and i loved every single sentence. I'm looking forward to when you continue it.
Omgoth chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
please, please, please update! I beg of you! This story is too good to abandon.
omally-dood chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
no that cant be all there is :_( please right more it is 2 good 2 stop now

this is now 1 of my faves (so dont let me down)
hahan45 chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
UPDATE CRIMSON EDGE IT IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ SO UPDATE IT
Me chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
UPDATE
god of all chapter 6 . 11/8/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
776 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »