Reviews for Crimson Edge
iamnuff chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
wow... harsh much... although... the "battle" (if you can even call it that) against the sound trio was the first time sakura EVER fought wasnt it?

lots of fics point out that if sakura faced a nin from another village she would die. because most konoha wouldnt hurt her too much, and in cannon the only one she even gets close to is ino... (so she has to fight ino, otherwise anyone from choji to kiba could 1hit her.)
iamnuff chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
spelling errors abound.

dnacing?

hinchuuriki?
Eragonsarmy chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
i love your story serious it is amazing the way you write the scenes with benihime is truly magnificent. the first chapter truly caught me and i couldnt stop reading. i hope you get another chapter done. once again love your story you truly are an artist with words.
stc-dragon chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
jeez jariya is a idiot i never understand what the hell that guy is thinking at times he is just weird
Ralph Lionheart chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
This is a great story i love where it's going and I hope for another chapter soon.
bakemono no kitsune chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
hey amazing story bro. i cant wait for the next chapter
Anake14 chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
Cool...i didn't think that Naruto would develop natural sword skills like that...since i'm tired the best i can do is say that this story is awesome and i hope you update it soon...
UDMonk chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
I know you've got -what, fourteen?- other stories to juggle around, but I'm really hoping for an update on this one!

I love your take on Jaraiya. Amazing work here.

My chicken's getting cold- Force 'Hog
Uzumaki J chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
Just one word AWESOME! I love bleach and Urahara is one of my favorite characters along with Benihime being one of my top favorite swords from the manga/anime. If my assumption is correct and I'm pretty sure it is, Naruto Urahara's reincarnation.

And I agree with your AN at the bottom of chapter 6. It's your choice of when you update or not. I would just like to ask if you had started chapter 7 at all yet.

A response would be greatly appreciated. :)
Jimbobob5536 chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
Really like this story. Only thing on my mind at the moment is when the cascade of memories will happen.

Looking forward to whenever chapter seven comes out.
Vixen Uchiha chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
Will Naruto get the seal off? Will the guy that is teaching him now die like in the manga?
Litewarior chapter 6 . 8/7/2009
I understand, but you haven't updated in 10 months! Please, I'm begging you! Update!
Mickle chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
Just curious. Will you be updating Crimson Edge anymore?

I truly love this story and the over-all tone you've set in it. Your characterization of Benihime is wonderful. *grins* You've captured everything I would look for in a companion in her. Very well done.
tri-bladed scythe chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
nice story man plaese continue it!
uzumaki rakku chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
it this some kind of reincarnation...?

is the pairing narutoxbenihime or someone else? i hope it's not a harem, coz everything just becomes pointless that way.
753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »