Reviews for Crimson Edge
Dweiathecat chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Love. This. Story.

I will enjoy reading more.
Demodragon chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
The story is interesting, but I don't particularly like the way Kakashi's character (and only his, it seems) has been corrupted by fanon influence. Even more confusing, you have him give valid, logical reasons for why he is training Sasuke, and then you have Naruto throw a hissy fit about it. Naruto has seen Gaara fight, he heard that Lee's training was meant to defeat Neji, and saw first hand that the level of training that would have beaten Neji at that time failed miserably against Gaara. So why is Naruto so bent out of shape, well beyond what he was in the manga, that Kakashi is training Sasuke to deal with a superior opponent?

And the scene with Kakashi trying to take Benihime makes even less sense. You have Kakashi skirt around the issue, rather than just asking flatout 'Where did you get the sword and who trained you?' while Naruto plays dumn. Then you have him decide that Sasuke needs it more, never mind the fact that Kakashi himself wouldn't be able to train him enough in one month for a sword to make a difference, or that Kakashi doesn't use swords enough to make such training even worthwhile. Seriously, the whole scene read more like you were just trying to give Naruto a reason to be pissed at Kakashi. It even contradicts Kakashi's own musings earlier in your fic about how long it would take for a genin to reach a level to use a sword effectively.

Add all this to the fact that all but the last couple of days of Sasukes training was nothing more than working on building his speed, where was Kakashi going to throw in sword lessons?
iamnuff chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
kakashi got balls trying to pull that shit...

i hope he get HURT later.
iamnuff chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
wow... harsh much... although... the "battle" (if you can even call it that) against the sound trio was the first time sakura EVER fought wasnt it?

lots of fics point out that if sakura faced a nin from another village she would die. because most konoha wouldnt hurt her too much, and in cannon the only one she even gets close to is ino... (so she has to fight ino, otherwise anyone from choji to kiba could 1hit her.)
iamnuff chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
spelling errors abound.

dnacing?

hinchuuriki?
Eragonsarmy chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
i love your story serious it is amazing the way you write the scenes with benihime is truly magnificent. the first chapter truly caught me and i couldnt stop reading. i hope you get another chapter done. once again love your story you truly are an artist with words.
stc-dragon chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
jeez jariya is a idiot i never understand what the hell that guy is thinking at times he is just weird
Ralph Lionheart chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
This is a great story i love where it's going and I hope for another chapter soon.
bakemono no kitsune chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
hey amazing story bro. i cant wait for the next chapter
Anake14 chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
Cool...i didn't think that Naruto would develop natural sword skills like that...since i'm tired the best i can do is say that this story is awesome and i hope you update it soon...
UDMonk chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
I know you've got -what, fourteen?- other stories to juggle around, but I'm really hoping for an update on this one!

I love your take on Jaraiya. Amazing work here.

My chicken's getting cold- Force 'Hog
Uzumaki J chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
Just one word AWESOME! I love bleach and Urahara is one of my favorite characters along with Benihime being one of my top favorite swords from the manga/anime. If my assumption is correct and I'm pretty sure it is, Naruto Urahara's reincarnation.

And I agree with your AN at the bottom of chapter 6. It's your choice of when you update or not. I would just like to ask if you had started chapter 7 at all yet.

A response would be greatly appreciated. :)
Jimbobob5536 chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
Really like this story. Only thing on my mind at the moment is when the cascade of memories will happen.

Looking forward to whenever chapter seven comes out.
Vixen Uchiha chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
Will Naruto get the seal off? Will the guy that is teaching him now die like in the manga?
Litewarior chapter 6 . 8/7/2009
I understand, but you haven't updated in 10 months! Please, I'm begging you! Update!
756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »