Reviews for Crimson Edge
Reader-not-A-Writer chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Yo, I don't know if you'll ever read this or let alone you are even on FF, but I just thought I'd let you know now...I really liked this story!

You write so well, I was immediately drawn in and captivated by your writing style...the amount of thought, detail, and how in character people were was absolutely amazing!

I read this some years ago, before I had an account...heh heh didn't know it was free at the time...but as soon as I began reading the first chapter I was flabbergasted, to say the least...

I'm sure you get this all the time but your writing is simply put AMAZING, as I mentioned above...as you can tell by my name I am a reader, sometimes I get lost in time reading on FF...one time I hadn't even noticed about 7 hours passed while I was reading, funny huh?

Anyways, when I had found out the story hadn't been updated in awhile, I was...well...sad, it pains me to see such great pieces of literature go, even worse when a talented author drops off the earth...

But then again I don't know what may have happened in your life, so I'm not gonna drill you for more chapters or anything like that, because YOU are the author and have final say in what happens, I just want you to know should you ever begin to write on this masterpiece again, I'll definitely read it...

Take care of yourself, I hope everything is well with you, and most of all...keep on doing what you do best :)

- R.N.A.W. Reader Not A Writer
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
any chance you can put this up for adoption on the forums?
It would be awesome to see this continued.
Lord Ezra'eil chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Pimp chapter.
Zhor chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
I love chapter 3. For once in a story, the writer doesn't bullshit around about Sakura and knocks some semblance of reality in her deluded empty head, via an opponent. Every other attempt written has been empty words and occationally Sakura gets an ego boost with some instant super illusions or is set aside until having her canon version's skillless form with super strength to get around failing all other aspects...Honestly, when in on such a negative level, you can't simply build them up. You need to break the arrogence by having them fall first and so take the initiative to improve. Sakura may have some initial potential, but is rather one-dimensiona for at least the first half of the show and has few redeeming personality traits, those being overwritten by the negative aspects of said personality. Hm, I think I rambled a bit. Anyway, onward I read.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Oh, Jiraiya. You're a fucking idiot, Pervy-sage.
Kayla 44 chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
I like this story. I want to know what happens next. Please don't abandon this.
Warrior of Aces chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Fascinating.
Lukias Bondevik chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
I love the story. It has just the right sense of mystery in the story. I can't wait for you to update. I'm really interested in what will happen in the show down between Neji and Naruto.
Akatsuki King chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
Ahhhh, this is awesome! To bad it seems you've stopped updating. :[

Well, I hope to see you pick this up again in the future! I'd love to see where it goes.

- Akatsuki King
Akatsuki King chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Damn dude, this is getting good. I can't wait to see Naruto fight Neji.
Akatsuki King chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
ABOUT DAMN TIME somebody wrote a story about Naruto with a Zanpukto other than Zangetsu or some made up Kyuubi thing.

Look forward to reading the next few chapters, on we gooo. :P
Shippuuryu chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
its a shame this story almost appears abandoned, do try at least to show people you're alive though, and try to update if possible
Rake1810 chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
I wish your Temari had said that to Sakura in the manga...the first 70 chapters would have been SO much better.
Theunfunny9 chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
you know that ending? where you say that updates aren't planned? i just checked and it said it was last updated 4 years ago man! that shit is so dead unless i get conformation otherwise
upset applecart chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
I really enjoyed the writing style for this story. It is a shame that the author has stopped posting. I hope someone tries to finish the story.
755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »