Reviews for Crimson Edge
The insomiac chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
It's been six years. Does the message still apply?
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Kakashi trying to take the sword from Naruto makes sense in the context of him thinking it's dangerous for Naruto to have it, but trying to take it from him to give to Sasuke seems out of character. I'm waiting for the Hokage to question Naruto about Benihime.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
As of the Forest of Death, Naruto knew he had the Nine-Tails in him but he wasn't aware of its chakra. He didn't feel its chakra or its presence until Jiraiya threw him off a cliff to force him to use its chakra.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Tenten thinks he didn't work hard. What the fuck?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
awesome story so far, and don't let people boss you around. Update your stories when you feel like it.
ThatBrutalReviewer chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Whie I enjoyed the story quite a bit, after five year's I'm going to say this has been abandoned.
donald7777 chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
This story has so many epic parts it is hard to believe. Bad-ass Naruto, who seems to be a reincarnation of Urahara. A sexy sword avatar, who is not useless. Tenten has a more active role.

I wonder what more of Nauto's sword release will look like along with his bankai. (insert little girl squeal).

Anyways when ever you update we will be waiting. Keep up the great work.
RexNihil chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
This...I don't even know what to say to this story. I'm a huge fan of Bleach, and Naruto is my second favorite fic subject, after Harry Potter.

You have somehow seamlessly introduced Naruto as...some sort of reincarnation of Kisuke. Wielding the Crimson Princess no less.

I'm guessing that the "leaking" he feels is his reiatsu, yes? It seems like he is struggling to figure out how to use it. Increasing his speed and strength with it, and using Benihime's Nake attack. I look forward to seeing more of this story. I wonder what you'll do for Bankai since Geta-boshi's Bankai was never used or really spoken of beyond "It is not fit for training or helping others" which seems to denote it's for pure destruction.

I really hope that you get back to writing soon.
mcshikamaru1 chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
would u mind if I used your stories plotline in crimson edge
Elise chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Very amazing story! :)
foxofninetails chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
This story is awesome. Your phasing is excellent, the plot is highly enjoyable, and your characterization is true-to-life. I particularly liked your take on Jiraya. He is representative of the trope Pervert With A Heart Of Gold.
shadowmarialove chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
hahahah the ending was hilarious!
RoninSword chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
One thing I wish to comment on. Naruto still have the 5 elemental seal on him. Not sure if you forgot that or not. Otherwise I am looking forward to the next chapter.
kaoslord1982 chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
This has great potential. I love it.
Reaper1411 chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
I felt this story was well written and probably has many possible only problem I have is the amount of time it takes to wait for the next chapter because it is one of those stories you just immerse yourself in and the spelling errors.I feel that this story probably could use a less intelligent approach-I believe younger(or dumber) readers won't understand the writing style and won't be familiar with many words. -TRULY ADDICTIVE
773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »