Reviews for Crimson Edge
ThatBrutalReviewer chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Whie I enjoyed the story quite a bit, after five year's I'm going to say this has been abandoned.
donald7777 chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
This story has so many epic parts it is hard to believe. Bad-ass Naruto, who seems to be a reincarnation of Urahara. A sexy sword avatar, who is not useless. Tenten has a more active role.

I wonder what more of Nauto's sword release will look like along with his bankai. (insert little girl squeal).

Anyways when ever you update we will be waiting. Keep up the great work.
RexNihil chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
This...I don't even know what to say to this story. I'm a huge fan of Bleach, and Naruto is my second favorite fic subject, after Harry Potter.

You have somehow seamlessly introduced Naruto as...some sort of reincarnation of Kisuke. Wielding the Crimson Princess no less.

I'm guessing that the "leaking" he feels is his reiatsu, yes? It seems like he is struggling to figure out how to use it. Increasing his speed and strength with it, and using Benihime's Nake attack. I look forward to seeing more of this story. I wonder what you'll do for Bankai since Geta-boshi's Bankai was never used or really spoken of beyond "It is not fit for training or helping others" which seems to denote it's for pure destruction.

I really hope that you get back to writing soon.
mcshikamaru1 chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
would u mind if I used your stories plotline in crimson edge
Elise chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Very amazing story! :)
foxofninetails chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
This story is awesome. Your phasing is excellent, the plot is highly enjoyable, and your characterization is true-to-life. I particularly liked your take on Jiraya. He is representative of the trope Pervert With A Heart Of Gold.
shadowmarialove chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
hahahah the ending was hilarious!
RoninSword chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
One thing I wish to comment on. Naruto still have the 5 elemental seal on him. Not sure if you forgot that or not. Otherwise I am looking forward to the next chapter.
kaoslord1982 chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
This has great potential. I love it.
Reaper1411 chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
I felt this story was well written and probably has many possible only problem I have is the amount of time it takes to wait for the next chapter because it is one of those stories you just immerse yourself in and the spelling errors.I feel that this story probably could use a less intelligent approach-I believe younger(or dumber) readers won't understand the writing style and won't be familiar with many words. -TRULY ADDICTIVE
Vuurvlieg chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
Is someone ever gonna do something about that seal that Oro-theme put on Naruto? He knows about it after all... just wondering...
turtlefan16 chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Love it.
luketzoner chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
now this is a great fic, too bad you stop writing it.
to bad i'm not a writer, if i was i would continue it for you,.
please reconsider continuing this fic.
peace
Reader-not-A-Writer chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Yo, I don't know if you'll ever read this or let alone you are even on FF, but I just thought I'd let you know now...I really liked this story!

You write so well, I was immediately drawn in and captivated by your writing style...the amount of thought, detail, and how in character people were was absolutely amazing!

I read this some years ago, before I had an account...heh heh didn't know it was free at the time...but as soon as I began reading the first chapter I was flabbergasted, to say the least...

I'm sure you get this all the time but your writing is simply put AMAZING, as I mentioned above...as you can tell by my name I am a reader, sometimes I get lost in time reading on FF...one time I hadn't even noticed about 7 hours passed while I was reading, funny huh?

Anyways, when I had found out the story hadn't been updated in awhile, I was...well...sad, it pains me to see such great pieces of literature go, even worse when a talented author drops off the earth...

But then again I don't know what may have happened in your life, so I'm not gonna drill you for more chapters or anything like that, because YOU are the author and have final say in what happens, I just want you to know should you ever begin to write on this masterpiece again, I'll definitely read it...

Take care of yourself, I hope everything is well with you, and most of all...keep on doing what you do best :)

- R.N.A.W. Reader Not A Writer
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
any chance you can put this up for adoption on the forums?
It would be awesome to see this continued.
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »