Reviews for Crimson Edge
Shippuuryu chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
its a shame this story almost appears abandoned, do try at least to show people you're alive though, and try to update if possible
Rake1810 chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
I wish your Temari had said that to Sakura in the manga...the first 70 chapters would have been SO much better.
Theunfunny9 chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
you know that ending? where you say that updates aren't planned? i just checked and it said it was last updated 4 years ago man! that shit is so dead unless i get conformation otherwise
upset applecart chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
I really enjoyed the writing style for this story. It is a shame that the author has stopped posting. I hope someone tries to finish the story.
deathdragon1871 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
great story want more what next will still the toad summon or some thing else
nxkris chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
hey, i was just rereading this story (love these fics with naruto having benihime, more so the ones where he is kisuke but benihime is awesome) and i was wondering if you are planning on continuing this story still since it has been more than 3 years and you've posted nothing since 09. i hope you will continue this story though.
Pondera7976 chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
I like this story enough to check on it repeatedly over the last 4 years. That being said is this story ever going to be continued?
mavs7073 chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
whenever you do start writing this story again and whenever you reveal just how he got the sword try to tie in the Uzamaki clan as a secret they had that not even the third Hokage would know. These special weapons uniquely created from each person would explain Kushina's chains and why naruto never got them.
Fangking2 chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
Hope you update soon...even if 4 years have passed.
yaoilover4 chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
cool, but can you up date some time soon? it's been like, what? 4 years? more please!

I'm putting you on alert anyway.

Ja ne!
puma1sunfire chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Awesome story! Thanks for writing it as I enjoyed it a little too much. Looking forward to seeing what else you have written
Crystal Weaver chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Please don't get me wrong i hate asking you this cause of what you said in the last chapter of this story but are you even still on ? If not I get it, but I was wondering if you had abandoned this story Crimson edge. I love your writting but it has been 4 years. Please update(again sorry but you haven't updated since 2008) or if you don't want his story any chance you'll let soomeone adopt it? I would more than willingly take up writting it and if not me then someone else. I don't care what you do with this story just please don't let it sit and colleect more dust. That would be a crime.
Musichowler chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this. Im guessing from the date and the notes at the bottom that its probably dead. A shame. Its well written and very interesting. Thanks for sharing it.
Frostfire613 chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
wow this is great! go naruto! Show em (Kakashi) how u kick ASS! Can't wait for the next update :D
deadal chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
just awesome...too bad you gave up that story...
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »