Reviews for Crimson Edge
Pondera7976 chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
I like this story enough to check on it repeatedly over the last 4 years. That being said is this story ever going to be continued?
mavs7073 chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
whenever you do start writing this story again and whenever you reveal just how he got the sword try to tie in the Uzamaki clan as a secret they had that not even the third Hokage would know. These special weapons uniquely created from each person would explain Kushina's chains and why naruto never got them.
Fangking2 chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
Hope you update soon...even if 4 years have passed.
yaoilover4 chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
cool, but can you up date some time soon? it's been like, what? 4 years? more please!

I'm putting you on alert anyway.

Ja ne!
puma1sunfire chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Awesome story! Thanks for writing it as I enjoyed it a little too much. Looking forward to seeing what else you have written
Crystal Weaver chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Please don't get me wrong i hate asking you this cause of what you said in the last chapter of this story but are you even still on ? If not I get it, but I was wondering if you had abandoned this story Crimson edge. I love your writting but it has been 4 years. Please update(again sorry but you haven't updated since 2008) or if you don't want his story any chance you'll let soomeone adopt it? I would more than willingly take up writting it and if not me then someone else. I don't care what you do with this story just please don't let it sit and colleect more dust. That would be a crime.
Musichowler chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this. Im guessing from the date and the notes at the bottom that its probably dead. A shame. Its well written and very interesting. Thanks for sharing it.
Frostfire613 chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
wow this is great! go naruto! Show em (Kakashi) how u kick ASS! Can't wait for the next update :D
deadal chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
just awesome...too bad you gave up that story...
Orange Spiral 62 chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
This is a seriously cool fic.

Waitin 4 ur nxt update. :)
Pedro Boncompagni chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
very good
vete chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
freaking awesome story, love it!
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
The way you write Yuugao, I would have sworn she was an Aburame.
soccer-fan1 chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
It really is a disappointment to know that this story hasnt been uploaded in almost three years. I mean i dont usually like it when people take just a little part from bleach and then forget about it and use that little part as the basis of Naruto but when something written so well like this story then who am i to complain i dont know why you have stopped uploading, it could be that you got busy with life, if that is the reason then i hope that you find some time for your stories. Well hope you update some day.
Moka-girl chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
This... this is a story of good quality. Fantastic, realistic, beautiful... I'm even going as far as crying, because this is the kind of extremely rare stories I spend my time searching for, the kind of thing you discover every 6 months-no, every year! Frankly, an update would be the most welcome of things.
753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »