Reviews for Crimson Edge
I Burn Water chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
wow, simply wonderful, a few mistakes here and there, but I really believe this to be in my top 3 favorite stories, definatly a keeper.
Life of Nemo chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
go awesome sword training to come
Dornkorn chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
i like it and i have read one like it before
Bobboky chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
sweet, very sweet
The Unicorn chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Very nice story. If it's a cross over I don't recognize it if not great concept (actually great concept either way). I don't normallt nit pick gramer and spelling but "It wouldn't do to be unprepared to the utmost of his professional ability." means he's going to try and be as unprepared as he possibly can. Somehow I don't think that's what you meant to say :-)

I really liked Kiba and Ino's battle - particularly the fact that you didn't have Ino merely forfit the fight in Kiba's name once she was in control of his body. One thing though given the level of inteligence in the Inzuka dogs I'd have expected Kiba's dog to at least attempt to attack Ino at some point.

Also if the Hokage is concerned about Naruto and his sword why didn't he send someone to check what was going on.

I like the way you presented Hayate and Naruto getting more suitable clothes by accident was priceless but he still has Orocimaru's seal on him which in canon disrupted things quite a bit. Are you going to have it removed before the fight?

Finally while Neji is the sort of character we love to hate I'm glad to see you're not presenting him as one dimentionally as he usually is presented in the Chunin fights.

I look forward to reading more of this
Shadow Faith chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Really liking your story but then again I like all your work *hugs*

Just one thing that doesn't flow properly is that he had the seal put on it and you made it sound like it cut all his chakra off and not just the fox's. So I was wondering if he had the seal removed and it wasn't mentioned or if I was just wrong about the whole chakra thing as he used his kage bushin during his training.

So I was wondering if I missed something or if your still getting to it.

Hugs

Shadow Faith
Life of Nemo chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
awesome

still some typos and othe grammer errors but over all a great story
CJ chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Well written and fun to read story. Benihime is awesome. The picture you painted of Yuugao is also great and fun to read.
Scotty Boi chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
just from the3 first chapter i can honestly say im going to love this xover. kisuke3 is naruto. wow. who woulda thunk it, and love the way u pratray benihime. cant wait to finish up, great job!
crimsonkyuubi chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
i love this story this is the second time ive read it. the first was on ficwad. but when will you update. i love all your stories but you just dont update for months on end. please update your stories soon/
Son of the morning chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
This is an amazing story. I honestly don't understand why it doesn't have a lot more reviews. Can't wait for the next chapter. SOTM
AHerdOfLoLCats chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Wonderful story! Love the emphasis/fixation on cutting
Aline1 chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Well to start out the story is rather engaging and interesting. The formating is rather good and makes the story easy to read and follow just what going on. I rather like this story, I can almost picture naruto muttering as he cuts threw the weapons about 'once again cutting unworthy objects', and I rather almost pity what going to happen to Neji and Temari if they fight naruto, I'd say they are going to be in an world of pain. I would rather like to see more.
Ant Crown chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
I saw this fic before...don't remember what site however maybe mediaminer...

Anyway, THANK YOU AND I'LL IMMEDIATELY PUT THIS IN MY ALERTS!
the grey mage chapter 5 . 4/14/2008