Reviews for Crimson Edge
bigboi chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
beautiful just freakin beautiful. Man you gonna make a mothaf-a get all hyped. Great Story
Nyos chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Reading through this sends shivers down my back, that's how fancinating this is to me. o.o I quite like this version of Uzuki, most people would write her as a warm sisterly figure, no such thing in your stories though ;)
the grey mage chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
hell yeah. break sakura. even greater you had to have temari do it. i really do hate pre-time skip sakura.
StoryTagger chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
Wow, I'm starting to think that Benihime is worse than Kyuubi. Actually I think that Kyuubi is going to be in for hell when that five prong seal is released, if Benihime hasn't killed him already...
Intelligo chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Goddamn man, every one of your stories I read is simply brilliant. I cannot look forward to what you do with the Neji fight, and how you advance Naruto's relationships.
Nyos chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Hope you update the other stories as well, take care.
Nyos chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
Aah, Temari says what everyone doesn't bother too.
Zehos chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Excellent story, one of the best I've ever read.
senbui03 chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
waka!...slick story you have here :P

read whole 5 chapters in one breath

very good idea, and I like it alot
DragonTearBR chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Damn this is a nice story and I like Temari(she was awesome) and I liked the battle between Naruto and Tenten.

I'm looking forward for the next chapters.
Delusional Fishies chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
What about the Haokoge and Jaraiyi?
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
So...Naruto has Benihime? Doesn't that mean he's like an incarnation of that hat dude? Because no Shinigami blade is ever identical to another, and Benihime is definitely the hat dude's blade.
EveryDestiny chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
I don't know if you used a different account name, but this is the exact copy if a story written by a user known as Fosfor on ficwad
Nyos chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
Like some other reviewers, I'd like to know why you often write Kakashi in a bad light...?
foxyswordsman chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Damn you. Adding another awesome story. You make me feel so inferior as a story writer. But, you are a really good author with good story ideas and fresh ways of showing them. I just wish you would update all your stories. I like this one, so is Naruto a reincarnation of Kisuke Urahara or something? I very confused on this. Only a few grammar problems but mostly awesome story. I would love a renicarnated Yoruichi apperance, but just my opinion. Update somthing soon. Foxyswordsman
753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »