Reviews for Crimson Edge
Life of Nemo chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
awesome

still some typos and othe grammer errors but over all a great story
CJ chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Well written and fun to read story. Benihime is awesome. The picture you painted of Yuugao is also great and fun to read.
Scotty Boi chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
just from the3 first chapter i can honestly say im going to love this xover. kisuke3 is naruto. wow. who woulda thunk it, and love the way u pratray benihime. cant wait to finish up, great job!
crimsonkyuubi chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
i love this story this is the second time ive read it. the first was on ficwad. but when will you update. i love all your stories but you just dont update for months on end. please update your stories soon/
Son of the morning chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
This is an amazing story. I honestly don't understand why it doesn't have a lot more reviews. Can't wait for the next chapter. SOTM
AHerdOfLoLCats chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Wonderful story! Love the emphasis/fixation on cutting
Aline1 chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Well to start out the story is rather engaging and interesting. The formating is rather good and makes the story easy to read and follow just what going on. I rather like this story, I can almost picture naruto muttering as he cuts threw the weapons about 'once again cutting unworthy objects', and I rather almost pity what going to happen to Neji and Temari if they fight naruto, I'd say they are going to be in an world of pain. I would rather like to see more.
Ant Crown chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
I saw this fic before...don't remember what site however maybe mediaminer...

Anyway, THANK YOU AND I'LL IMMEDIATELY PUT THIS IN MY ALERTS!
the grey mage chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
till next time.
JaredDrake chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
MORE! This story is great. Is there another chapter underway?
The Lord Of Pages chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
one word... KICK ASS Naruto is so badass it ain't even funny keep the good work and make sasuke and kakashi pay for how they acted ja ne!
Life of Nemo chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
cool man like the plot

you need to get naruto smart quick though
srprasanna chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
this story is so awesome hope you keep updating fast
Lord Inquisitor Kriss chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Nice one, keep writing.

also, what kind of sword is Benihime?

It might be because of playing Devil May Cry 4, butg i can see a big red Zanbato style sword
the grey mage chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
oh? will naruto have that seal on him the entire story? no frog contract to fight a super racoon? will the fight even get to that part? will there even be a fight?
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »