Reviews for Crimson Edge
JaredDrake chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
MORE! This story is great. Is there another chapter underway?
The Lord Of Pages chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
one word... KICK ASS Naruto is so badass it ain't even funny keep the good work and make sasuke and kakashi pay for how they acted ja ne!
Life of Nemo chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
cool man like the plot

you need to get naruto smart quick though
srprasanna chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
this story is so awesome hope you keep updating fast
Lord Inquisitor Kriss chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Nice one, keep writing.

also, what kind of sword is Benihime?

It might be because of playing Devil May Cry 4, butg i can see a big red Zanbato style sword
the grey mage chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
oh? will naruto have that seal on him the entire story? no frog contract to fight a super racoon? will the fight even get to that part? will there even be a fight?
bigboi chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
beautiful just freakin beautiful. Man you gonna make a mothaf-a get all hyped. Great Story
Nyos chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Reading through this sends shivers down my back, that's how fancinating this is to me. o.o I quite like this version of Uzuki, most people would write her as a warm sisterly figure, no such thing in your stories though ;)
the grey mage chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
hell yeah. break sakura. even greater you had to have temari do it. i really do hate pre-time skip sakura.
StoryTagger chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
Wow, I'm starting to think that Benihime is worse than Kyuubi. Actually I think that Kyuubi is going to be in for hell when that five prong seal is released, if Benihime hasn't killed him already...
Intelligo chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Goddamn man, every one of your stories I read is simply brilliant. I cannot look forward to what you do with the Neji fight, and how you advance Naruto's relationships.
Nyos chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Hope you update the other stories as well, take care.
Nyos chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
Aah, Temari says what everyone doesn't bother too.
Zehos chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Excellent story, one of the best I've ever read.
senbui03 chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
waka!...slick story you have here :P

read whole 5 chapters in one breath

very good idea, and I like it alot
774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »