Reviews for Pink Boxers, Missing Socks and Siblings
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
So beautiful! *_*

This fight was so stupid! But we do that with sibilings all the time, get mad because of the dumbest things lol That just means we love them!

The ghost story was so sad and perfectly written! I loved to read it! )

Kisses

Rosetta
Insane Winged Girl chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Dean... in pink boxers? That's something I'd love to see. I bet those get thrown out the window first chance he gets. )

-Insane Winged Girl
magickal1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Hey Amy! I really love this. The banter is amazing, and I love how possessive Sam is of his socks. Really, crack!fic turned into something else is the best kind because it's funny on the surface, but really it's also deeper than that. Sweet and cute fic.
Quick-Demon chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Aw sweet and funny story!

Great on-shot!
raputathebuta chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
AW! That was sweet. I especially liked getting both POVs during the fight.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Great story. Liked the way they wanted to apologize to each other but didn't know how until a ghost had to step in. The Winchesters never do anything normally. Look forward to reading more from you!
Mrs.Two-BitMatthews chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Wow! That was totally adorable, and me, having 2 younger siblings, both a sister and a brother could TOTALLY put myself int Deans shoes.

Loverly story, cannot wait to read more of your loverly work!
LoupGarouAngel chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Great story,really enjoyed it and can't wait to read more of your work!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Ha ha ha. Cute. Catch ya on the flip side.
DarkSPNAngel chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
You already know how much I love this but it's worth repeating. The dialogue is episode worthy. I love the way the story just flows from funny to brotherly and then to heart warming. Awesome first fic Amy. I can't wait for you to post more.
Spoilerwolf chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Aww shucks! Happy to help! :D You know I love the banter in this, and both boys can be so stubborn! And all it takes to bridge the gap is a ghost messing with the laundry :p Awesome first fic Amy, I'm proud of ya!

- Jess.