Reviews for The perfect time
St3rfire chapter 2 . 6/16
I love the part on how they talk. About random stuff. From past lovers and for them. To become long time lovers. I love how the lemon was simple but still romantic. Good job on writing this two chapter story. I wish it could been longer.
bharoshine chapter 1 . 5/30
great chapter story.i am a big fan of naruto and up the good work.
Demonic girl111 chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
They are very horny people in this story. But either way its a NaruSaku and I love it. You made a great story!
Nutt Man 117 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Haha nice lemon! Well written, even though I doubt ever really approve of any other Sakura pairing or Naruto for that matter. I think it fitted well with the plot in this story.
Thanks! :D
troublesomeshika87 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
This was the BEST narusaku lemon I've ever read, loved it!
Psychotically Inclined chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
D'awwwwww!
Dionysos chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
I love this fic! i think i have read it a few times :)
77x7 chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
I think this one was better than 'To late for love?' but not as good a 'Changing Destiny' (sorry if mis-spelt). I think that Sakura's love life with Yamato and Kakashi is kinda weird, but not as weird as Sakura and Sai... Over all i think that it was a pretty good story.
Lycan91 chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Good story great lemon. happy for Sai. still think hes gay though
Gravenimage chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
Awesome story best two shot i have ever read.
trex3000 chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
great story

-TR
Jack Shit chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
really nice fic I loved the lemon keep writing more story's plz :3
tohruxkyoxyukilover chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
aw this is just too cute!
Silverwing1310 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Hahaha! I got your message about reviewing and it totally guilt tripped me. I hadn't realized that I hadn't reviewed and then noticed a pattern: I haven't been reviewing very much at all of late.

Well: I loved the way this story led up to the... climax and the rather introspective nature of the telling. I haven't read many stories (on any couples) that are as well planned out as this one and that kept my interest till the end. Thank you, it was wonderful.
Skytide101 chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Good story, nice lemon (yes I'm a bit of a perv, but what man isn't). Excellent grammar. I'm impressed.