Reviews for Tenten: The married Virgin
SilentMidnight2 chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
I really hope you continue this story. I really want to know how it ends. Please continue and update soon :)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
hi! please continue!
Hidden chapter 13 . 7/29/2015
I eagerly await an update and congrats on everything
Guest chapter 13 . 1/5/2015
SAKURA.:D
zacatecanade chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
please please please continue :)
Nea Armbrust chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
Sorry about the last post I was just upset that you didn't make another chapter. Pleas forgive me for the rude wards that I put out there I'm truly sorry for what I said.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
I just got done reading chapter 13 and I want to know why the fuck you didn't make another chapter! It was getting so dame Interesting. But then I find out that you stopped making them you firkin bastard You disgust me.
tenten lover chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
please continue
Kimberly chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
Please make more chapters this is the best fanfic ever please make more chapters
Celestialfae chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
I am glad I finally found this story. I hope Tenten gets up in Neji's face and declares it end game. Be with Shino. At the same time, I feel sort of sorry for Neji; having been taken for a fool then to have lost everything. Normally, it would be impossible to have so many abortions because the results would result in Sakura not being able to have any more children because of the damage to her body. I understand that in many fic Sakura is depicted as a bit of a bitch and a slut but for this story, I am glad she is starting to see the error of her ways. Hopefully, be able to reverse the damage she caused.

Update.
Kakashi chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
DUDE! That last part. Its awesome
amethystangle chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
i really hope that it was updated jan 5 of 2014 and not 2008. i have come to realy like this story and really want to know what happens to eveyone.
Kingdom Hearts KeyBlade chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
ohh update soon and congratulations on everything!
cathyscloud9 chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
great story! I have never read a shino/tenten story before but thought you did a great job. I hope you update soon since i want to know about what Neji does when he finds out about the divorce papers and if Shino and Tenten really get together. Thanks for your hard work!
miakasango chapter 13 . 1/13/2014
Firstly, congrats on getting married. I hope you are having a great time with the one you love, yes? Secondly, I am so happy that you did not give up on this story. It is definitely one of my all time favorites. Thirdly, time for my thoughts on this chapter. I for one kinda feel sad for Neji, but he definitely deserves to lose Tenten. She is WAAAAAAY too good for him. I think that Shino would be the perfect fit, but for the sake of jealousy, It would be fun to see Neji spin Tenten in the air when she makes it to the compound in front of Shino. Lol. Oh! And I bet that "figure" is Sakura, being the whore that she is. I hate her, if you didn't know. ;-) lmao. Good chapter.