Reviews for Sweet Girl
ilovedana53 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I loved it. I so wanted to smack Audrey and Lucky for hat they did to Liz. it was so sweet that they revisted their first meeting and she's pregnant
Mommyzilla chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
That was an amazing story! Thank you. I've never seen this plot line before and I love a good AU/AH story. I love how you worked the angst in this one. A nod to their history with the push-pull but in the end we got them together. Shaking my head at Audrey and Lucky. What they tried to do was beyond wrong. The ending had me laughing and sighing. Going into my faves.
Miss Raye chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
wow... so happy to find this story... :D
bjq chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Very good story. Well written.
EllaBaee chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I loved this story. I wanted to stab lucky in the face when he was trying to trick Elizabeth into loving him again, but everything worked out, for the better. And i loved that you ended the story back where they originally began. So cute, and the fact that she's pregnant just made it better for me. I just loved it and i added it to my favorites. You're a fantastic writer keep it up.

-Daniella
babeboo1968 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
i REALLY ENJOYED YOUR STORY. ESPECIALLY THE LAST PART WITH THEIR REVISIT TO NEW YORK CITY!
BrownieHartz chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I'm glad Liason ended up together :-) Great story
Dreams Shape the World chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Beautiful! Absolutely amazing. I actually read this whole story in just tonight, and I fell in love with it. There were several tough issues, but I felt you gave enough depth to them without making them overly angsty, and yet dealt with them as they should have been. Lucky the PIG got kicked out of her life, I am assuming? That is just what he deserved, of course. I love the entire plot, though it is quite amusing that currently, I am also reading another Liason fic involving brain damage-though with a considerably different idea-and happened to stumble across this. The ending was wonderful, of course, and not too fluffy. I just found it to be an incredible read. LIASON LOVE FOR ALWAYS!
sweetgirl23 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I really liked this story. It was really great. This was a very orginal story. I love it.
max chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
totally cool! love it! very good job with our liason couple. thank-you! job well done! keep it up!
leasmom chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Oh this was so good. I loved your orginial story. I've put you in my favoite authors list so I will get all of the stories you write. I prefer the Lisons ones
DMAGSBY chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
This was excellent I truely enjoyed this story. keep up the good work