Reviews for Happiness
Pepster's Paradise chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I loved it! It was very well written and had all of the elements needed to make it an easy to love story!
EphemeralFoxes chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
cute
sunaprincess7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
is it weird that I think his previous relationships sound better than his with Lily?

lol- I'm a sucker for Wuthering Heights romances- all obsession n whatnot- but you gave James a very good love life.

I think it would be interesting to see a version of this from Lily's POV with all her exes.

It's not fair that James gets to bang on desks and she doesn't :P

great work as always

SP7
clap your hands say claire chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Wow, excellent, I loved it. It was very sweet :)
HPITBBE chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Aww.

This was so sweet!
Rahnedear chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Again you captivate me with clever words strung together. Keep doing what you're doing, and I'll keep reading and reviewing. 3

/Rahne
GryffindorGals chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Fantastic, I
IH chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
This is so sweet! Really lovely. You captured James's point of view very well.
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Beautiful beautiful story, very moving
baseball2horse chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
sweet. personally I love how it's exactly 1,0 words, but i'm odd like that.
moonlight-pixy chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
James POV. James seemed to hopeless. it was cute.

pixy
BlaireVolturi chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I may not review on every single one, but I want you to know I'm reading nearly every Lily and James fic you have. Each one has my stomach filling with warmth, my heart pattering, and my eyes in tears. I absolutely love your writing, and I think you write the best relationship fic I've ever read. Each word is raw, and it feels like the character is cradling my head and whispering the stories in my ear.

Thank you.
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
"When the whole world crumbled around him, he knew she would be the only one standing, ready to dance in the rubble with him."

Beautiful! I can't believe you don't write James too often-this is too perfect. It is SO his personality (or how I think of him, that is.) I loved how intense he was, and the description of his various relationships versus theirs. Awesome job! (This has less than 20 reviews, so I'm going to reccomend it on the Reviews Lounge!)
serindraxx chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
aw, i loved it! keep it up. i love reading your stuff!

~Serindraxx~
firewordsparkler chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
That was really good. I liked how they were already in a relationship in this. It was rather different from your other ones, and I liked it.