Reviews for Road to Recovery
Gage39 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I like it and I would like more. Please finish it soon and explain the accident. Please! Great job!
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
yep i want more from this fic, i want to know more details, a few flashbacks and a nice happy ending please!
ChrisUSA chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
why did u stop writing oc fics...the ones u started are so good
BobWhite chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
continue pls. i like where this is going.
HelenLouise chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
This was a really sweet start and I do hope that you intend to continue. I, for one, would love to read more.

Just from a personal point of view, aligning the text to the left would be a little easier on the eyes - but that's a vey minor issue.

This story demonstrates one of my favourite elements of the show: the wonderful and close friendship between Jesse and Steve.

Now, I'm eagerly awaiting more...

Thanks for this!

Helen
freakygirlhere chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I'm curious as to whether you'll delve deeper into the medical side of this story, which I feel would be beneficial as it is afterall, a medical show. It's good though, and I hope you have a good idea where your taking it and it does have a sustainable plot - there's nothing worse than a story which is dragged out with the thin disguise of a storyline.

Keep it up, it's on alert :)
supernatural16 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
really good - i think you should continue this fic!

c x x
JesseTravisfan chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
More! I want more! That's my answer to your question. :D I'm a huge Jesse-fan, and I was veery glad, when I found this new story!

You are a good writer, and this story sounds interesting and good. Hope you update it soon.
Liz1983 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Jesse-comfort-ness, I like! Looking foward to the next chapter, be good to see how Jesse recovers.

Continue, please!