Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
sinceslicedbread chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
IT'S SO FLUFFY, I THINK I'M GONNA DIE!

Sorry, Despicable Me reference...

Anyway, it was better than I thought it would be (no offense to you, I just don't usually care for M3 stories), good job!
Evil-at-the-moment chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This was just lovely! )
Tamnation chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Hi

I loved your story and i thought it was really well written. So cute too. Well done and thanks for making a boring day much brighter.
Dark Flamingo chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
This was very sweet, and quite funny and very, very fluffy. I liked the way things progressed, and the bit about falling in between the bed was really funny. The dialogue, most of all, seemed very realistic too. I like this very much,
Doc Scratch chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Oh this was made of so much fantastic. You captured them really well! (At least I thought so.) And the progression was so very lovely. A lot of very nice lines in it too, had me giggle-snorting more than I'd like to specifically admit.

In short, I loved it.
optimistic girl94 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
This had some very funny parts in it. Like the falling through the bed thing. He he..he he. And the part where Monhinder shouts "We're gay!" And Matt says. " Oh thank God, I thought it might have just been me." Hehe. Funny.
Fyrerayne chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
::fan girls everywhere:: Wow. That was... lovely. It was adorable and sweet and uber fluffy. Terrific job. XD I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff XD (you are writing more right?) Good luck!

-ANimal
Trillian Astra chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
*dies from being over-fluffed*

Wow.. very cute. very, very cute.

And, actually, it was totally believeable...