Reviews for Truth in the Prophecy
Beaufale chapter 27 . 4/7/2012
Firstly, "I implored f the wizard" Fix that.

Second, good but sad story.

Thrid, Just take all the reviews. If people say they love your story, rejoice. If they hate it, think "WTF, why would you even review, weirdo"

Fourth, I love all your silly poems.
sarabqh chapter 27 . 10/27/2011
just read this whole story and absolutly love it! I've noticed that you havent updated since feb. and i really really hope you continue with it! :)
mcgonagiggles chapter 27 . 7/19/2011
I just read all this story, and now I want more, but you haven't updated since February! I'm subscribing with hope that you'll try updating soon! (PLEASE! *pouts*)

You've left it at an awful cliffhanger! Haha x)

Update soon, pretty please? :)
Rokkis chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
*bangs head against wall*

OH GOD, not again!

Why the hell do you all persist in writing these immersion stories? There is nothing that makes this any different from the hundreds of others out there. What makes this even more unapproachable is the fact that it's written in 1st POV. I seriously think that you should have a LARGE mary sue warning in the summary as there is no doubt in my mind about that fact...

Cheers though and good luck with future endeavors.
The Messenger chapter 27 . 2/24/2011
Yay! You've updated! I'd actually given up hope on this story but I'm glad it's back
Arien chapter 21 . 2/23/2011
Well it is me again. You are still doing great but, when you change the pov's people do not know whose pov it is in if you could let your readers know when it changes that would be great:) thank you.
Arien chapter 13 . 2/23/2011
Wow I must say great peotry;) I am throughly enjoying this story, you are very talented:)
Charlie Drear chapter 26 . 4/7/2010
please update soon. can't wait to read more.
InsoluableInsanity chapter 26 . 4/4/2010
Are you dead?
CombatCamera55thOPS chapter 13 . 3/21/2010
Keep writing. You're good.
EastAngels2009 chapter 26 . 2/6/2010
this is great. please update soon.
waterpeach4 chapter 26 . 11/24/2009
Found this story a few days ago and when I saw that you haven't updated for a year, I told myself I shouldn't read it. I knew it would end up being a fun story, and then I would have to sit with the disappointment of it not being updated. Nonetheless, I read it anyways. And just as I suspected, I enjoyed it immensely. I really do hope that you can find the inspiration and motivation somewhere within you to continue this wonderful story. It would be simply wonderful if you wrote more. :)
Kristy chapter 26 . 10/18/2009
I don't know why I started reading this story, after all you haven't updated it in almost a year. But nonetheless it really was a wonderful fanfiction, despite it having no ending. Maybe one day you'll find inspiration and finish it.

-Kristy
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 26 . 9/9/2009
THIS IS ONE OF THE FEW WONDERFUL EOMER/OC STORIES THERE ARE OUT THERE OR RATHER THAT I HAVE FOUND.

I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTERS.

ANY WAY U COULD TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND MORE EOMER/OC STORIES WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
Anarriima-illuvatar chapter 26 . 3/8/2009
Very interesting story.

I do hope that Celeste and √Čomer will get back together soon, I have grown attached to them together.

"Lothy" better not get involved!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »