Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: The Ocean Fortress
purplegc chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
o.o This guy is disturbing….I leik XD Heh. You’d think he’d be somewhat happy to get away from Dietrich. At first I thought he was using the doll to choke him. I wonder who the doll is supposed to be? Man, the goddesses really knew how to hit him hard XD OOOhh shhhiii-! He’s Link’s slave now? Damn. This is going to be one hell of a ride XD
Kate chapter 53 . 4/21/2011
Wow! This is an absolutely great story! :) :) *:.。. o()o .。.:* :) :). I am excited to read the sequel! :)

Kate
orealkulumx13 chapter 53 . 1/21/2010
hey reily, i love reading your stories, they help me come up with better ideas for mine, im not steling any of yours but it just gets me thinking like i used to when i was little, your giving me my imagination back, thanks. anyway i liked this story a whole bunch, the only problem, well not problem more like thing that made me laugh, is: if the goddesses cursed vatti like that cause he was such a bad man and then they were going to kill him, why didnt they just kill ganondorf and free the sirens themselves, its something that caught my attention and made me LOL. but good story and i hope you come out with more zelda stories, im a zelda maniac. L8R.
Darkwind chapter 52 . 2/27/2009
Wow...I've never read so long in my life...seriously like 11 hours straight with only 3 breaks,each less than 10 was worth it though,becauce,THAT WAS AWESOME!D I had absolutely no clue Haizea was Vaati until chap 18 when he started getting all creepy like(btw I loved that!) then I started noticing some when he started getting called pale it kind of gradually dawned on me.I loved it when Link and Vaati had to wear the maid dresses especially when the guard whistled at Vaati.(MAJOR LOL-NESS!...aw poor guy...*snickers then laughs evilly* gosh,why do I get so much enjoyment out of the misery of my favorite characters?)and also when his eyeball-bat-thingys started squeeking with happiness I suddenly found them adorible and could hardly stop going AW at how happy they were to see him,especially when he was glad to see them back then I couldn't stop giggling at them.(I have such strange taste lately .;) Anyways,you did an excellent job and I will read the sequel...tomorrow...or in a few hours...meh,it's already been an hour.(goes to read it)
ixmissxmyxmind chapter 52 . 1/22/2009
I love your story!
Mairu - The Lost Sheikah chapter 52 . 10/6/2008
Woo! That would be a pretty epic fight to see. Oh, and I love Vaati. xD He's such a cutie. I hope he goes on to be all bad ad awesome like.
fleets chapter 53 . 10/5/2008
Hahaha! Oh Poe, he's so hopelessly loyal.

He reminds me of Zant, except I like Poe better because he's a ghost.

I feel bad for Vaati after reading Poe's monologue: I can just imagine what Poe was like when he first met the mage. I'm surprised he didn't just stone him, but then again Poe sounds just borderline weird enough (something like Tingle but not as bad) to be able to escape stoning. XD

That is AWESOME! Good luck with your sequel! I will be waiting, Master Reily96. Until then my (after)life will be pointless! Pointless, pointless, pointless! LOL just kidding.

But good luck.
fleets chapter 52 . 10/5/2008
No0o0o0o0o it's over! D:

'twas very good though, and the ending was very cute (aww).

But Vaati? Shame, shame, in denial. Lol, omg, do you see pyramids? Are you in knee deep water? Because you're in denial.

I lol at bad puns too LOL! Haha, sorry, couldn't resist.

Aww, thanks for the shout out. Really, I had a lot of fun reading this story, so thank YOU. Now onto the side-story.
Okami-Raen chapter 52 . 10/5/2008
that was a great ending! Eh, Vaati likes him...somewhat lol
fleets chapter 51 . 10/5/2008
I shall miss Vaati's sarcasm dearly. My favorite line: "He was only squeezed by a massive force of evil intent on destroying all of us slowly and painfully." Hahaha I lol at sarcasm.

I like your decision to let Link take the final battle even though Vaati vs. Ganon would have been interesting. It's just one of those things that has to be. Link has to fight Ganon; that was basically what OF's plot was based on (I think). Great job at a totally epic final battle! :D

And your NOEZ title? Love it.
Diablo1123 chapter 52 . 10/5/2008
Wow, finally over eh?

Agree that it doesn't feel like it though

Really enjoyed you're story, now to kill time until that sequel :)
keetongu chapter 51 . 10/2/2008
Don't worry. It's all coo. Umm... Could the super-update be Chrisanukah come early? I don't celebrate Christmas. And also please keep the name of this chapter the same. It is so awsome.
link2832 chapter 50 . 9/30/2008
ya know, you need some sort of showdown between Ganondorf and Vaati. Like separate Link and Vaati and have Ganondorf and Vaati fight, then Ganondorf is about to strike Vaati down when Link interrupts or something like that.
Mairu - The Lost Sheikah chapter 50 . 9/30/2008
Woo! I've always liked Koume and Kotake. They're hilarious! I can't believe we're getting so close to the end.
fleets chapter 50 . 9/29/2008
I love your writing! I'm always impressed by your descriptions: no one can ever blame you for redundant images because you always find a different way of describing something. I mean the floor masters, ugh, I used to think they were creepy enough but you somehow managed to make them even creepier. Good job! XD *shiver*

Whoa, final battle? For real? *hush*

Pokemon is really addicting...I'm still (STILL) playing Pearl as well. It never ends. ; Seriously though, take your time. See, I have 'flexible' deadlines where they magically get pushed to later dates. But um, yeah, your way is better so don't listen to me.