Reviews for The Heartbreak Year
nina-luvs-mnms chapter 29 . 7/10/2008
ah

i hate you...not really but still

this chapter made me ball my eyes out haha

Madame Dee chapter 29 . 7/10/2008
Aww, poor Hermione. The story is going great by the way, my only request is that you put in some more Granville action! I'm very interested to see what happens between him and Hermione. I love how you've kept Ron and Hermione in their typical 'break up and make up' moods! lol! I always get a kick out of them two! :P
Oobe chapter 29 . 7/10/2008
Omg, I feel speechless, dont know what to say...it was just so sad :(
xX Freyja Xx chapter 28 . 7/7/2008
OMFG! NO! How could you let her lose her baby! NO T_T Omg.. I love this D:

OMG! im still shocked D:

Hmm i love your story outline, its really good.

I think you have to double check on typos though there are some minor typos that's all i have to say :D

Great story
Oobe chapter 28 . 7/7/2008
Omg great chapter, the talk between Ron and Hermione was great and cute and then with Neville it was sweet. Really like how things seem to be turning out with that.

Aw the talk with Fred I enjoyed

What a but if a cliffhanger you have left, the aatack :O I hope Hermione will be okay
LittleMountainofLight chapter 28 . 7/6/2008
Hm. Interesting chappie. I liked it very much, though. Woot! They're engaged. That made my day, actually. Did she lose her baby? That's my guess. Anyway, excellent as always! Can't wait for the next one!
marvelous-fanwriter chapter 27 . 7/6/2008
This was a good chapter. But wasn't Fred the Weasley twin that died in the story you kept saying George. Can't wait to read the next chapter update soon
Oobe chapter 27 . 7/6/2008
Aw, great chapter :D I loved the chat

I really like how interesting this story is and Im very curious how things will go for Hermione, I mean in terms of the baby and then Ron

By the way wasnt it Fred who died?
LittleMountainofLight chapter 27 . 7/6/2008
That, my dear, was absolutely awesome! I don't know what's going to happen with any of Hermione's relationships, but I wish her the best (lol ;P). I so loved that fight, and I'm glad that Hermione got to talk to Sirius.

I'm looking forward to her next talk... but shouldn't it be with Fred, since he's the one that died (you mentioned George in the chappie, too instead of Fred).

I'm holding my breath to see what this tragic thing is... Oh! He's co-o-oming!

Great work as always!
Oobe chapter 26 . 7/5/2008
Great chapter :D I just love how interesting this story is and how the plot thickens and takes unexpeted turns :D Keep it up:p
lostndconfused chapter 26 . 7/2/2008
I am so scared for Neville please take it easy on him. Update soon!
LittleMountainofLight chapter 26 . 7/1/2008
Oh! I so liked this chapter and I'm glad you didn't make it about the attack just yet. I'm really looking forward to Neville and Ron's talk. Great chappie :D
Oobe chapter 25 . 6/26/2008
omg omg omg! Great chapter !

And Im so glad Harry has said something, he is like the voice if reason with ron :)
TiffanyM chapter 25 . 6/25/2008
Harry's right Ron is a hypocritical asshole... awesome chapter ] update soon
LittleMountainofLight chapter 25 . 6/25/2008
Hmm... This whole thing with Mary-Sue is very, very interesting.

Oh! Kudos to Harry for being a true best friend. Even though Ron was hurting, he stuck it right at him with the truth. Ron needs to shape up and be more sensitive... sigh. His reaction, though, is really true to what I expected.

Aha! I loved this one to! Can't wait for the next!
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »