Reviews for Decisions
BlueSilverPandas chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
That was beautiful, Captain. Seriously, I was almost in tears and the part where they had the candlelight vigil gave me goosebumps. Beautiful piece of work, keep it up!

~Pandas
nigeltje chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
good could be better
Reader101w chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Beautiful story, very touching.

You did a great job displaying Kim and Ron, but also their parents and friends.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
tymofey chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
I cant express this...T_T
Katsumara chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
Sorry for the uber late review, but great story. I did love the little look into the minds that are Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable. Good stuff as always, Captain. Keep it up!
LTAOZFAN chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
A find windup to an excellent story, Captain! The way the narrative shifts from Ron and Kim seeing various things in the different futures they face (Continue Team Possible, or Retire), to how their parents and friends are taking it, is a good way to round out the story. Seeing what could happen if they weren't there to help, and how they would help in even a small sitch, contrasts nicely with friends wishing Kim & Ron could just be normal, or some pompus ass mouthing off about how useless they are.

Then we get their friends, starting with Barkin and Monique, sending out the call for moral and spiritual support. Very nice that Senor Senior Senior is there, and contributes mightily to the cause. That Mrs. Hatchet would be there as well is nice, but I wonder why we don't see 'Slim' Possible and his daughter Joss? And how about Wade? Once all those people come to hold candles and leave things ouside the hospital, I'd expect Wade to kick his agoraphobia in the teeth and show up at once.

What if Mr. Pasiley came, and left a Pandaroo at the memorial?

The decision Ron and Kim make is just what you'd expect from them. Whatever the world has to throw at them, they'll meet it head-on and do their damnedest to handle the sitch. And, somehow, I don't think our friends are likely to die young. The reason? Heaven doesn't need them, yet, and Hell is afraid they'll reform the place!

A very good story, and well-written, as always, Captain. Tell, me, though: Where do you find the time to write all these stories? Could it be that there are really six or seven of you?

LTAOZFAN

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
screaming phoenix chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
Was there any doubt that they would return? Heroes don't quit or surrender.
Mack53B chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Interesting story, I liked the parts showing the comments pro and con for their work. I have heard similar comments about volenteer workers. Keep up the stories, they are enjoyable and sometimes thought provoking.
Mr. Wizard chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
A good ending. Nice to see the world rally to the kids, they do owe them big, after all.
Danny-171984 chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
Something told me that they wouldn't quit that life. But at least they can see more then they used too. Glad that Team Possible is back, and wiser too. Until next time.

Danny
whitem chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
This has taken me from great sadness to almost pure elation Captain. VERY nice trip into the minds of our two favorite teenage heroes.

I had a feeling how you might end it, but the trip there was more than I ever expected. Very good job with this...

As always, I shall be waiitng for the next story/chapter from you...
Drakonis Aurous chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
Very nicely done.

Kim and Ron get a rare chance to see how either decision could affect their lives as well as the lives of others. As the story comes to the end Kim and Ron get to see more and more of what their final decision entails. One of the high points of this chapter was the reactions of all of those close to Kim and Ron come close to dying. The wrap up with Summer Gale was very done as well.

- Drakonis Aurous
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
Fine close to this tale of decisions and possible consequences in the balance for these two. The good and the bad that is in all things said or done were considered by Kim and Ron as they chose to return to their lives; painful as they were going to be.

A few friends grew to multitudes as Senor Senior Senior helped in the call for support and prayers for the two as they faded away. Gotta believe he's not long for villainy anymore.

Things are going to be different for Kim and Ron from this point forward, huh?

Good tale Cap, as always.

CB73
Sentinel103 chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
Thanks cap, truely a great and moving story.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Quathis chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
Cool story, explored a lot of the unseen sides of Kim Possible and really put some things into perspective.

Very nice ending, liked the glimpses of the future. Will that one with the guy calling them dangerous cause them to train more?