Reviews for Off Limits
Lady Luna chapter 1 . 6/6
Snake in a dress LOL! So Pit is like the leader of the kids? Awesome! I like Pit, He's one of my favorite characters from brawl!
Lady Luna chapter 1 . 3/7
I would love to try something like that ;). LOL. Good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
tee hee this was funny :D
Lexi Lightning chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I Love it!
Nobodies Have Hearts chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Doesn't everyone know that if you tell a kid that something's off limits then that causes them to break that rule?
svadaynavilfari chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
brilliant :D *faves*
PichiKeen chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Kids getting into trouble never gets old. :D
luvjOi chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Very funny!
Dark Ruby Sage chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
that was funny
dnomy chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
LOL Snake's revenge meter just shot up.
Hammer of god chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Very nice, I would love to see some more. :D
master of toast chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
lol That was funny.
Wolf-Shadow's-Ghost chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Awesome story! You have quite a talent for writing a complete well-rounded short story, while managing to give a good amount of description and characterization. Each of them had very different personalities that shone through even in this short amount of text, even Pikachu, who had no lines at all. Though I have to say I felt that Toon Link seemed a little underused, I think he only had… One line? Anyway, I really Pit in this story, he was just enough older to orchestrate the whole ‘game’, but just young enough to go along with it.

The whole thing with Snake and his trophy was really clever, I could see how that would be the trophy to mess with. Heh, Snake in a white dress, to funny. :)

Loved it, fav.
Crazy Foxie chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
This is pretty good. Though I wouldn't call Pit a child, more like a teenager. I especially liked Lucas' nervous character in this.

The PK Thunder scene was something I was not expecting, but I guess that means expect the worse.

The Snake-in-a-dress trophy was classic! And that's the Holy Grail - they're such cheeky children!

This would be interesting if you continued. I'll wait avidly for more!