Reviews for Siege of Atrocity
Mai-danishgirl chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
Iknow next to nothing about Shinzo, so alot of the time I don't understand the references. But you are very good at painting the world and the characters so that even someone like I can follow the story.

In that end, I really enjoy the story, and am looking forward to how the characters develop.

And so much death in this chapter, I wonder how Yakumo is going to react.
night chapter 12 . 3/7/2011
please update
xXFoxy Scorpion BlossomXx chapter 12 . 10/25/2010
This is an AMAZING! Story! It is the best Shinzo story I have ever read! And not only that it is in the top 5 best fanfiction stories I have ever read! I love it so much so plez update soon! I love this couple!
einekleinekatze chapter 12 . 9/24/2010
sorry to hear this story's on hiatus, I continue to look forward to any updates you decided to make- and have enjoyed all the efforts you have put in so far.

thanks for writing the best shinzo fic in the archive, it has been very pleasant to read something so well written, thought out and characterised, and I'm sorry to acknowledge the fandom probably wont see anything of the same standard again

thanks again, it has been wonderful

Jade Angel Phoenix chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
I think its great that Mushrambo's finally fighting back. I hope to read more of it. If you don't want him to seem so shallow and evil why don't you give him a cause, a distinct reason for his past and/ present actions. Like why does he want to rule the world particularly if he has no mass on the humans and enterrans that live in it?
littleseren chapter 8 . 12/6/2009
love it as always :) thanks for updating
Ellersway chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Thanks for updating.. still can't believe how little response this is getting )
littleseren chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
Wonderful as always, thanks for updating again. This fic really is the best thing in the category :) Gorgeous!

Please update again!
Ariquelle chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
I'm so happy that you updated this story, it's my favorite Shinzo fanfiction! I like concept behind the fanfiction. I am also happy that you haven't fallen into the trap of melodrama or never updating, unlike so many other fanfiction authors which started out with good ideas. (I especially like the job you've done on portraying Yakumo as the kind-hearted, willful heroine she was intended to be.)

Please update again soon.
Jade Angel Phoenix chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
I had never thought of a Ryuma/Yakumo angle but it is there and rather clearly in this story. A nice change from the Mushra/Yakumo or the Mushrambo/Yakumo angle. I'm quite curious as to what you have planned for Mushrambo will he break free, cause mayhem, destroy all before him?
xSapphireLightsx chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
this is...wow, it just...wow! XD serious, i didn't expected this story to be so...WOW!

the idea is brillent having an alternate what if story on Ryuma. i thought he was a cool character in the anime, so reading this, it really brought out his personlaity, you've impressed me also because it doesn't seem corny, i really love it.

the battle that's going on in Yakumo's mind, whoa, i keep thinking "break the spell! break the spell you can do it girl!" XD i hope she powers over it and becomes a stronger person for it.

thank you for such an amazing read, i'll be sure to read more in the future! 3
Britishgirl0304 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Dude this story Is amazing! I love how you portrayed the characters! And I like the whole yakumo and ryuma pairing aswell,honestly this fic is awesome! Please update as soon as possible! :D
littleseren chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
I love it! Your fic is so well written. Wish there was more YR but not complaining either way :) Thanks for the nice long lovely update. Do you know what direction you're taking this in or are you just writing as it pops into your head? Can we expect to be seeing any of the real mushrambo? (e.g MSK's minds inside of mind-control-mushrambo)? I love the dynamics you've created between the characters :)

Can't wait for the next update. (please don't make us wait too long)

littleseren chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
loveitloveitloveitloveit. Thankyou so much for updating, this fic is really well written and very refreshing from all the other shinzo fanfictions out there. I love your characterisation of Ryuma and Yakumo, you have started to build complex characters (something that most shinzo fanfiction is lacking)this is a massive achievement considering how little the series gave us in terms of character development- and please experiment with some RxY! Are we going to find out whats happening with Mushrambo? Or is this Ryuma centric?

Either way- great job and I can't wait to read more.

Please Update soon.

Lord Ryuma chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
...Okay. I freaking love you, I'm sorry, but Ryuma is portrayed PERFECTLY here! I LOVE it! I've read it like 3 times now ...in a row. *hands large AK-47* Just preparing you for a fangirl attack. Isn't RyumaxYakumo so appealing to write about? My second favorite pairing here. If you like Ryuma being pissed, you should read my suicide story. It's freaking awesome; I just know you'll love it!

...But seriously. I can be your Yakumo - crown.