Reviews for Oh the Glory
thisplaceilove chapter 1 . 3/29
...Isn't this basically the plot of "The Fault in Our Stars?" I'm not saying you copied it, but I recognize the similarities. Either way, good writing.
Artemis chapter 1 . 3/10
I'm crying so hard right now because of the good emotion use & the saddness! 10/10
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
oh my god...this was so sad yet so good. it was in fact so well written that i am actually crying...this doesn't happen a lot. thanks for sharing!
H3R0 0f T1M3 72296 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
That actually made me cry!
karusenshi chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Awww! That was so bittersweet! The ending was really well written!

Nice job!
Caramelized chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Tears definitely got me in this story.. :c

The last lines..

dear goddesses.

They ended me.

Beautifully written, my eyes watered in the middle and all the way to the end.

Loved it!

-xLychee
Metal Chocobo chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This was so sad. I wasn't expecting that at all and it really hit me hard. The ending is just… somehow this feels like one of those situations where it wasn't better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. I know Zelda pushed Link away to make it less painful, but I think that had the opposite effect.

It was well written though.

-MC
madisnk chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
aw this was so sad...
Keemchy chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
The last 2 sentences .. wow.. they reduced me to tears..sniff

so beautifully written.
D243 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Wow, that was...sad, but beautiful.

I loved the ending (not because it was over, mind...). What a perfect way to finish.

Bravo.

~D243
Irelandgal131 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Aww this was such a good story! It was so sad but it made me smile! You write more like this!
Lexodus chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Oh my god. I'm actually crying! That was so beautiful but so sad!
AllisonRaeee chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Okay, you just brought me to tears. The story could not have been more perfectly written. I could see the entire thing play out in my head, it went from happiness when the two were on the playground, then complete agony when Link found out that Zelda was not going to get better. This is by far one of the best ZeLink stories I have read.
Cheetah Goddess chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Cheetah Goddess: DAMMIT, YOU AND YOUR EMO-MAKING STORIES! I'm going to start getting dehydrated if I keep loosing all this life-fluid!

Silver: You knew better than to read it. For Gods sake, one of the first lines in the songs talks about cancer!

Cheetah Goddess: I know I shouldn't have, but I did, and dammit! Why you have to lure me here with your fancy words, then leave me naked and crying on the street why you laugh with your pen in hand, writing more depressing stories!

Silver: ...Why must you use the most disturbing metaphors?

Cheetah Goddess: It's how I roll. Anyways, lovely, not matter how emo-making it is.
Riri Jumpstart chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Way to go. You made me cry. TTTT this was so... SAD! I feel so depressed now... -walks over to corner and cries softly-

-shows thumbs up- Ah, but good use of emotion!

~XLight-ShadowX