Reviews for CheezIt
riptocs chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
lol I'd love to see more of this plz !
ReflectedGrace chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Ohmyword. LOVED IT.

I just...can't even imagine Hidan in a normal, modern Sunday School without my head exploding, but you've done it! :-D

I just Loved every bit about the Sunday School, and singing Father Abraham, and Cheez-Its, and the smileyfaces taped on the doors and reading to the kids! As someone who's spent time in nurseries and Sunday Schools since I was little, all the details rang true.

OMG, I normally, -really-, don't tolerate lots of language, (and Hidan doea wear out the F-word) but the weird contrast of the foul-mouthes Hidan and the Sunday School...was hilarious and somewhat endearing.

Also, love how this had a discussion of actual theology at the end...'cuz Temari could stand him for one Sunday School lesson, but she'd be just as firm about her beliefs as Hidan was about his (loved the shots of him being all fundemental: idol worship bubbles! Nearly DIED.)

Great job...never even thought of this pairing 'till I came across these wonderful crack pieces. Now it seems too perfect.
AkatsukiAddict chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I liek. :D

-end review-

No, just kidding. I thoroughly enjoyed how you placed Hidan and Temari in an AU and made it work so well. It was a brilliant idea placing him in a nursery of all places- it's common sense that he would naturally despise children with all of his being. Humorous, sweet, and the two were beautifully in-character which makes me a very, very happy reader.
cy-grl chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I f'ing love this!
i shouldnt review im jewish chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
i really like the fact that you made hidan mexican
030artastic chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
AMEN. I love this story. I liked the first chapter with all it's Hidan stuck with the babysitting Temari in a room full of nursery children, that is priceless all by itself green see-through ghosts. Kudos to you! The second chapter had me chuckling and I think it's awesome how you've expressed Hidan and Temari's views; it's not droning and it's not short. I can't wait for the next chapter! Question: Will there by any other character appearances? Such as Kankuro, Gaara, etc, or is this just mainly Hidan and Temari?

: ) Great job! (Wow. Longest review I've ever written.)
nisachara chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Wow. This was completely, utterly, totally funny and awesome. I loved how Hidan managed the kids XD

Also, you write them both really well :D
dajiangyou chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
So what is Hidan trying to do? I like this story, and there is alot of conflict going on in churches today. It's sad and it's also a bad example! (I hope it all works out!) _ ~Nirii
dajiangyou chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
THis is a funny story! I find it insulting and all, because of my religion (I suppose I shouldn't be reading it) but funny nonetheless!
velvet key chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
It's beautiful

please keep writing

and good luck with your church - I hope everything ends well )
TaintedMoonlight chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
I really like the way you wrote this. I think it keeps them both wonderfully in-character. Personally, I'm an avid ShikaTema fan myself, but I find myself interested in the possible social dynamics that could surround Temari and Hidan. This really feeds that interest I have. I hope you work your way into updating soon. It's very interesting.

I like the opinions you give out concerning the church/religion in this chapter.

Nice
BlackRoseMuffin chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
Sweet. Weird. Go Hidan and his language. Cheah.

-fav-
Anosrepasi chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
good... i want more...
luv9 chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
Yes, this was wonderful1 please continue theres not many hidan temari stories so this is great!
Temporarily in Hiding chapter 3 . 6/21/2008
I finally found time to read this chapter! I loved it! But, I have a question. Isnt this a Hidan x Temari fic? Like, they love each other as friends? But I think Hidan is a little jealous of Shikamaru, hehehe...