Reviews for Corrupted Legacy
Red chapter 9 . 3/22/2019
Beautiful.
Red chapter 7 . 3/22/2019
Hiya! I think that Sara plays an important role in the relationship between Draco and Harry at this point without being the sole focus. I find her being in the story is most definitely helpful to the plot rather than a hindrance. Thanks for the great writing, as always :)
Red chapter 6 . 3/22/2019
Plot Twist! Never a boring chapter with you is there? You've so perfectly captured the essence of these characters, it's as if they are in the room with me. Beautiful writing :)
Red chapter 5 . 3/22/2019
Oooohhhh! This has got to be my favourite chapter so far! Sara making cookies was the absolute cutest thing! As always, amazingly written. See you next chapter! :)
Red the Anon chapter 4 . 3/22/2019
Well hey again! This chapter, especially the tough conversations, is really well written! Poor Draco's life is spiralling slowly out of control. Sara's such a whirlwind, I hope we find out more about her lineage soon! As always, great writing :)
Anon chapter 3 . 3/22/2019
Domestic Drarry with a child is my new favourite thing. Can't wait to see what comes next!
Anon chapter 2 . 3/22/2019
I'm so very glad I've found the sequel. Good things in store indeed.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/22/2019
I'd read "Ferret in my shoe" months ago and just found out there's a sequel! By the sounds of it, good things are to come :)
lolipopgore chapter 9 . 2/22/2019
moar
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2018
Just stab Nott, and be done with it. I know it’s not technically legal, but make it seem like it was his fault
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
They’re going to live together! And they have a kitten! I’m so excited!
Hvetd chapter 6 . 3/24/2018
Bellatrix Lestrange.
Sara's mother.
-choking to death-
Harry's behaviour is either because of Sara or because of that necklace hing he's wearing.
simisimisimi chapter 9 . 9/28/2017
Great sequel I wish there was more tho...
Grace chapter 9 . 8/5/2017
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL AGAIN.

LOVED IT.

WHEN DOES THE MOVIE COME OUT?!
Grace chapter 4 . 8/4/2017