Reviews for 24 Hours
PrettyFanGirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Esome idea! Can't wait yto read more!
Maddness02 chapter 10 . 8/26/2008
i liked the story, but the ending was too sudden. i really liked the plot. this was a very good idea for a story.
Midna3452 chapter 10 . 8/10/2008
Hiya! I love this story! It's AWESOME! Btw, you might not remember, but i was at Erin's party the last time she had one . . . ya, my name's Alexandra (or Alex, for short). So anyways . . . you should check out my stories! You need to write more! once again: awesome story.
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 10 . 7/18/2008
Aw...that was cute!
GroovyExcel chapter 10 . 7/7/2008
i wish Edward really could be human for a day!
goldenrose37 chapter 10 . 7/3/2008

~lisa
DawnOfDays chapter 10 . 7/2/2008
oh. its cute
HannahLuvsEdward chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
I love your story! You should make one about Alice or Emett or whoever else you - or even Jacob- -eww... I don't like Jacob- -never mind- You should just make another one OK! Can't wait for the next chapter It'll be awesome, I know it!:)
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 9 . 6/16/2008
Although I personally think that Angela/Ben are adorable...I guess I'm ok with Ange and Jake. Erm...poor Edward! I hope he gets better soon. Keep writing!
Drop Pants Not Bombs chapter 9 . 6/11/2008
That's so nice of you. You woke up at 5am and instead of going back to sleep or something you finished the story, and not a lot of people would do that.

I also liked this chapter and I'm really happy cause this isn't the last chapter! Lol. :D
TwilightSagaLover543 chapter 9 . 6/10/2008
hahahah loved the ending to this chapter (:

write more!
GroovyExcel chapter 9 . 6/10/2008
So cute! I really do love this concept!
Mona-the-Lisa chapter 9 . 6/10/2008
Aw! Thats was too adorable! I could just imagine Edward sleeping with his head on Bella's lap. -tear- Eddie is in pain. Make it stop please!

Please update soon!