Reviews for Through the Open Door
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Love it :D
dancing elf chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
XSuicuneX chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I think this was really in character for Kaiba. Good job with that, the bantering was amusing...It was a relief, I deeply feared the puppy. I really, really did. I was surprized at how much I feared the puppy. Usually I'm cool with Kaiba being with people...I guess, even though Set's my fav. character, I just...hate seeing Jou with anyone other then Mai. Heh. Funny.

Oh...and even though I like Seto being ooc (since his actual icness makes me wanna slap him nine times out of ten) having him in a yaoi relationship...with ooc it makes me cry and wonder what happened to him...I just can't read it without cutting off the story.

I can imagine them eventually becoming friends. EVENTUALLY. And still too prideful to fully admit to it. I can imagine them being kinda 'tough guy' nice to eachother. I can't imagine them loving eachother. At all.

Hmm...I wonder if I can get into Seto/Yuugi though...or...technically Seto/Atem. Since, y'know...Kaiba is a tad obsessed with dueling the pharoah.

...nah, can't see it. Kaiba's straight.
r0gue lebeau chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
0_0 wow Doc I am impressed! Nice job! Especially when I know you were cringing the whole time :P Don't kill me but I enjoyed it!
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Oh, oh I LOVED it. YES! Yes, I love it! This was extremely well-written/done. IC and all that. *discos* Great job, and good luck. I am SO close to voting for this, oh I love it.
Inu Kaiba chapter 1 . 4/15/2008

Ah I loved this. No one's stuck to the show so far, and it's been so long since I saw it... mm this story is really good, you write so well. I thought Kaiba was really IC, and I would've liked to see an alternate ending where he ends up falling asleep in the chair. It wouldn't've been so OOC if it had creeped up on him. XD I like to consider myself THE KAIBA LOVER so :3
pennypigeon chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
i really love this, thhough i haven't got that far in the mange yet i have an idea from the dubed anime
Melanie Skye chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
For the character that you usually write out-of-character, this is very nicely in character. I *heart* polarshipping as well. I like this quite a bit, it's very interesting.

Good luck with the contest!
kaixjouaddict chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
For being your first SxK fic and disliking this pairing, it was very well done, also you stayed in character with both of them ._ and yes if Kaiba would have offered to stay it would have been EXTRIMLY OOC of him to do.
Salkiethia chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Hey, I thought it was great, and it appeases both the contest requirements and your inner polarship. Ne?

Fun fic, and I love how Kaiba's best insult is to call Jou a 'mediocrity'. It makes me smile, because we all know Kaiba is nothing if not severely above average.