Reviews for Bite the Bullet
Frakking Toasters chapter 29 . 11/30/2013
So glad Cade got what he deserved. I loved this, too. So happy you gave us a sequel. What a treat! xo
ccase13 chapter 29 . 2/28/2012
Oh how interesting to have a demon show up at the end, when Sam's had mostly legal problems.
ccase13 chapter 16 . 2/27/2012
I hope Sam does his library research on state laws, despite the fact they are cheap transportation, several states have outlawed children being passengers on motorcycles.
ccase13 chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
Sammy was right about drinking underage while in a custody battle but he should NOT drop out of his courses. Nothing says stable person like an A-plus GPA in college courses.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Poor Sam is having a real bad day, Johnny won't stay in the past. I'm glad to see there is more of this AU.
vonnie836 chapter 29 . 7/18/2010
Great sequel with a lot of surprises in it. You managed to get Sam to fall in love while on the run, now that was awesome. And Ellie, well I love her progress. Great job with the whole story again. Hugs, Vonnie
XsuicideXkittyX chapter 29 . 5/22/2009
this is a great story i really do luv it! especially ellie
StoryTagger chapter 29 . 3/1/2009
...You finished this part of the story perfectly, I really loved the ending...and the dolphin scene with Ellie was beautiful...and the date scene was really hilarious...and the final scene with Cade and YED...creep got what he deserved, but now I'm worried about what is going to happen now... so...when you have the time...

start on the third part! :)
lelann37 chapter 29 . 10/28/2008
love the ending, thanks!
crazyisgood4792 chapter 29 . 10/23/2008
Aww nice ending.

Little Sammy in love, all though he's not so little, hehehe.

Can't wait for a sequel D

I really enjoyed reading this story and well done for making a great story.

I'll be keeping an eye out for more stories.
darksupernatural chapter 29 . 10/23/2008
That was great. I love the thought of a sequel eventually. Thanks Pagan.
eddy6401 chapter 29 . 10/23/2008
a sequal would be wonderfull, scared the crap out of me when Yellow-eyes made an apperiance. i hope he's done with Sammy. i would love to get to see Sammy fall in love and have someone new on his live and i want to see more Sam and Dean fighting, caring, loving and all that good stuff. i have enjoyed this story very, very much...
pandora jazz chapter 29 . 10/22/2008
Thanks for having the family together again and getting Cade out of the picture.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
ephiny63 chapter 29 . 10/22/2008
Hey Sweety

I loved the ending, it tied it all up perfectly. Just one little question :0)

Is there gonna be another? You can't leave Sam and Layla and what about Dean? HUH?

Great story sweety this is one of my all time favourites.

hugs Shelly
ephiny63 chapter 28 . 10/14/2008
Hey Sweets

That was a totally awesome chapter, poor Sammy I can so feel where he was coming from.

Great one hon