Reviews for Every Human Law
TheMistyLion chapter 3 . 2/25
This story has a really good idea! In Ohio, it's illegal to get a fish drunk.
Snurre Tom von der Eisenbahn chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
It was a good idea to tell this story from the perspective of henchcats, whom you could give their own personalities. I don't think it would have worked at all if you had told this from Macavity's point of view, and it would have been harder to get into if you has taken the perspective of the bystanders at these bizarre crimes. Phobos and Deimos are likable and Macavity is easier to read about than I usually find him. This sort of petty and pointless crime is really more up his street, I think.
Nice job.
Cocobutterrox chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Please continue this story! It is so creative and unique, and it always makes me laugh! It would mean so much if you continued it :) Update soon, please!
Cocobutterrox chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
OMEC I love love LOVED the one with the child skipping over water (even though it was cruel and mean), but it is just so Macavity-like!

Oh...my...everlasting...cat...Macavity truly is insane. I mean, I knew he was crazy from the start, but that last one was just...ugh, Macavity, what is wrong with you?

Wonderful chapter!
Cocobutterrox chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
So utterly creative and hilarious! I'm definately going to read more :) Great job!
Bombastrap chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
OMG! SO FUNNYY!

AND I LOVE THE VIDEO!
Bombastrap chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Oh good, let's kill people and let Macavity sell them. :)

I was laughing hysterically all through the chapter! Especially the third one, "You may not educate dogs" SOO FUNNY!
twilightslittleangel chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
are these real laws? cause they are the best! i wish were i lived had these laws... you know, to keep the sheep off of the streets and the butterflies not mentally disturbed...
Shadows.in.the.moon chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
the line breaks make it easier to understand and seperate them in all honesty so if you could? maybe just put them back in? cant wait for some cuz its so awesome!
Shadows.in.the.moon chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
lol, loved the 'Now thats just plain mean' lol so funny, and what the hell?molesting butterflies, are these even real laws?
Shadows.in.the.moon chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
lol, the dog one just made me laugh so hard and the corpse one was just so funny, they each ended on such funny notes, it kind of makes me go, wow, you make macavity seem...funny, u are good :D lol, love it :D
Thine Own Self chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
omg lol i can't stop laughing! are these real laws? XP keep going XD Macavity must brerak more ridiculous human laws
AyumiFallassion chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Got some good ones from Virgina for you!

Women must wear corsets after sunset

Skunks are not allowed to be kept as pets

No buying of tableware without a special license

Also,

It's illegal to crossdress in New Jersey

I know it's been a while, but I'm still hoping for more!
raptoregg64 chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
This is HILARIOUS! Please update soon!
Princess613 chapter 3 . 12/21/2009