Reviews for Beneath A Wizard's Robes
Ah, yes. The Drunken Scotsman.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 1 . 7/28
ヾ(**)ノ(*︶*)( ω)
Tom Petty andthe Heartbreakers chapter 1 . 3/19
love the story and I love the song, a Harry potter themed song The drunken Scotsman by the Irish Rovers
Hahaaa what a dare...i remember writing my intinal on my durnk headmistress exposed hip as a dare...
CockByteHuntress chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
*giggles from a dark corner*
NarutoVixin chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I Love that song and this tale fits it to a T thank you for writing it and posting it
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Glad I read this my favorite song!
Uncertain Shifter chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Im sure I look as red as a tomato right about now,but whether its from embarrassment or from not being able to breath my family will never know.
BrokenDreamsAndBrokenLies chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Oh my god i know that song and it took me like ten minutes to stop laughing wow i really do like this o
Carpe Diem Vampire chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
That was absolutely classic! I love ur stories although so far i have only read this and ur harry darkov fics... Cant wait for another update for Blood Dance
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
ForeverThisWay chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Hahaha I absolutely loved this. I would have loved to see a bit of Harry/Bill/Snape action but the ending was just brilliant. Any chance of a small sequel? -puppy eyes-
CrimsonRaen chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Oh that was wicked XD Awesome job!
cagna chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
hahahahahaha! _ *wipes away tears of laughter* i haven't heard that song in awhile so when i listened to it while reading your lyrics i couldn't help laughing. i like the story and wonder if snape is trully mad at harry or not.
kally2385 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
i don't know what inspired this oneshot but im glad that it did. i like The Scotsman's Kilt but i have never heard the interpertion of it before. i was laughing so hard. thank you for lifting my spirtes up.