Reviews for Something
LiLCnow chapter 2 . 2/1
What makes it even more awkward is that its her uncles name.
VerdantTheia chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
I know this has been finished for ages, but I've just read it and I'm trying to get myself in the habit of hitting the review button for good stories. This, Author, is a good story. Thank you for writing it, and sharing it with us readers!
Tristan Askaiya chapter 8 . 1/14/2009
Really nice, should definitely be continued.
cimmanon pie chapter 8 . 12/21/2008
this was a good story though a LOT darker than all your others. you should continue!
lily chapter 8 . 12/13/2008
you should add to this story as peter and claire still have a life to live together with ryan who i still believe is peter son. I truely believe that he is peter child.
lily chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
just started reading this story and i firmly believe that ryan is peters son... but i have not come to the end yet and i reallhy believe that peter and claire belong together...
Realynn8 chapter 8 . 9/28/2008
This was an amazing ride, I loved it very much and would definitely read more. :) An epilogue maybe? ;)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
Loved the whole story it was great and amazing

BlueSkyMornings chapter 8 . 9/22/2008
haha... still my mind is set in the same way... glad Peters staying!
BlueSkyMornings chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
*coughs* and how do you know the childs not Peters huh?
HerOesLOver chapter 8 . 9/19/2008
YAY your back :)

Its tottaly ok I understand that you get emotional about that, My dog were almost dying aswell last week I cried like hell.

you should never write just to put a cha up. you habe to write becasue you want it ;)

anyways, I totaly loved the chap.

please dont "kill" little Ryan :(

and let Peter really stay xD
Anna chapter 8 . 8/20/2008
Please continue - I love this story :)
Kayl Lebeau chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
Continue! x 10!
faithfulwriter chapter 8 . 7/14/2008
you should definately do more b/c...i need something else. at least an epilogue. I've thought this whole story that Ryan was Peter's and that was a little disappointing. please?
Celinha from Brazil chapter 8 . 7/14/2008

Godd work. Please keep writing.

Note: Sorry for your dog. I know how it hurts.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »