Reviews for The Beginning of Forever
xLoveChuuChuuTrainx chapter 8 . 3/10/2011
Naaww! You HAVE to continue this! It's coool and sweet! Pleeaaasseee Updaaateeee!
RPDmember chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
Read the other ones you wrote and liked em so I thought I'd start this one. and hey! You have my two fave characters (Deidara and Kiba) and they're both straight! My prayers have been answered. But in all seriousness you got wicked writing skills. Keep it up!
kngrulz chapter 8 . 8/29/2009
ohmygod lol i read the begining of forever AND nightfall and you're not updating on them! lol please try to update one of them. lol you really write addicting fanfics (:
Firpi chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
I have to admit, it interesting because of the way your jumping around. Never staying in any one place for too many words. It was a style of writing i could never get the hang of. The story idea so far is tantalizing and the writing style is exquisite. Definitely keeping my eye on this one.
nequam-tenshi chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
:O ... update soon!

nice prelude so far!
SilverFireflies chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
omg! I wanna know what happens so badly!

I just finished the two other parts in the triology, so i'm posting for the first time :)

hope you update soon! it's such a great story!

I've added you to my favorites :D it's so hard to find good KibaIno stories, thank you so much for writing it!
Konanxpein0 chapter 7 . 2/6/2009
WOOHOO! NEW CHAPTERS!
kiwi4me chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
intersting!
Banhammer44 chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
i Don't know why i'm waiting untill now to review,but here goes.

I love the style of writing, and i think that your descriptions are just right, you dore bore us with details, but you give us a good general sense. Also, the pacing is spot on, or at least i think so. The way thestory flows is just right.

One thin i should add. Even though we all know who the characters are, your characterization is pretty good. Almost

Keep on truckin' !
kamooi chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
WOOT! New chapter. Thank you for the update
Dark King chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
um this is an interesting twist- like its a lot darker which isn't bad but its just that your kinda jumping all over the place so the story seems a bit chopy. Not in the sense that your not filling us in but more in the sense that there is a lot going on and so far you've had just about no kiba/ino its been more ino/emo since she can't get past shino- like its a good read still just not what i think most people were expecting
Isolating chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
that was A GREAT story along with Beauty and the beast and Hard to let go

YOUR AWSOME,

Bye~
Rohain Tahquil chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

iknow your dad hogs your pc and all but maybe you can karatechop him off? lol. I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH!
Soul Of The Dark Mark chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
Poor akamaru i hope he is okay!

Kiba must be rly angry to!
LexLogikk chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
T.T I really want that next chapter! I swear, Imma like... die or somthing if I don't get it! lols pleasepleaseplease update soon!