Reviews for No Dispute
SalemsChild chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Criticism? What is there to pick on? Siblings argue, plain and simple...and it's often about the dumbest, practically non-existent things. Personally, I think you hit everything spot on and really enjoyed the story...just like I've enjoyed your other stories, too.

Keep writing and don't let the b**tards get you down!
Ihni chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Damn Dean and his no-hugging-principles.
Sam666 chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
I loved this story, i can see Dean and Sam getting on each others nerves a little.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Poor little bu*gger. You're really putting Sam through the mangle eh? (rubs hands together with glee)

Sorry it took me so long to R&R. This it the first chance I've had to sit down and read some stories.

Like it mate!

Kind regards,

astalder27 chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
I love it! Terrific job, the end was so cute! Write more soon!
cavetrollgrl chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Great story. Sam and Dean being mules but in the end coming around and talking. Brother bonding with a tiny bit of chick flicking. Dean teasing Sam was very cute. please keep the stories coming
JenBurch chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Well, it was well worth the wait, hun, you did a great job in spite of the criticism. You've come back from a difficult situation really well, stronger than ever :)

This story - even though I'd read it before :) - had me intrigued and it was just really nice to see some of the typical brotherly stuff going on. Siblings never get along perfectly all the time, and some of the stuff they argue about is pretty petty, so it was nice to see them having a fight like 8 year olds :) And then the moment at the end was exactly what I was waiting for, the nice 'you're my brother' type moment... and the "Dude, I'm not hugging," was just perfect!

Cant wait to see more from you :) Great job!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
AWW MYY GAWD!WOW HUN you are queen of one-shots and two-shota hun x

fricin ace! stories, hun

this was so brilliant!

AW i love arguing Dean and Sam, and you ave done it so well...oohh love the bit bout the spirit and hospital stay

nice edge

OMG HUN this is the cloud 9 of angst!

you are such an awesomely amazing gal hon

Ash8 chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
"So, that’s the story I got all the criticism for months ago and was never going to post" - are you kidding me? What kind of criticism? Probably the way Dean treated Sam (?) - if that's the case, well, I loved Dean in this. I actually really like seeing them get on each others nerves - it's very realistic for brothers. We know they adore each other - doesn't mean they can't fight.

Anyway - I really enjoyed this and hopefully we'll see more from you soon. :D
Deanaholic1 chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
omg, wicked awesome update...:)i loved loved it!
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
This was great. I love the banter at the end of the chapter. Amazing story. Don't know why anyone would've criticized. They just need to pull their heads out of their a**es and enjoy it.
8 chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
"Note: So, that’s the story I got all the criticism for months ago and was never going to post (I was actually never going to write again). However, after some more help on it, a little tweaking and lots of nagging it feels good to have it finally posted – like a weight off my shoulders!"

I hope you never, ever let anyone discourage you from writing. This story was fantastic! I hope you will continue to write and post stories. Writing is something that someone does for themselves first, and a few people who are too critical should never discourage you so muhc that you never write again! Please don't stop writing! You have at least one new fan!
RedDragen chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
That was a cute story
MayukoSon chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
I can't believe you got criticism for this! It's one of my favorite Supernatural stories yet! So much better than anything I could write. I will be looking forward to any new story from you.
maxandkiz chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Fantastic ending! Loved the talk between the brothers. Bet Dean didn't realize how his actions and attitude were affecting Sam. And poor Bobby got caught in the middle and had to play mediator. Sad to see this one end so quickly. I'll be watching for another story from you. :)
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »