Reviews for No Dispute
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
well that was an excellent story and i hope to read more by you *catch u again soon hopefully...*
friendly chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
nice job.. I'm really glad that you posted it and that you are still writing.. I love your stuff
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Awesome ending to your story and I am so happy you decided to post because it was definitely well worth the time to read it. I was so upset with Dean for continuing to lose his temper at Sammy. I just wanted to knock him in the head and make him see how sick his baby brother was.

It's a good thing Dean was persistent in making Sammy come out of the bathroom since Sammy passed out.

Thanks for sharing-you are most definitely an awesome writer!
kateg123 chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
How could anyone criticise this? It's so amazing! And I totally loved the ending, it was some nice humour added onto the angst

D chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Don't know who criticised you months ago over this story but whoever it is needs their head examining, it was awesome. So glad that you rethought your decision never to write again because this site needs you and your great fics. You write limp Sam to perfection but also keep him as a strong character, which is not easy to do, but you manage to nail it.

Poor Dean, his concern for Sam still coming out as anger although he really doesn't mean to, but Sammy keeping things from him hit a nerve. Loved how all his anger dissipated when he realised Sam thought he was a burden to him to be replaced by the brotherly concern he'd always had for his sibling.

Great ending Sam recovering and sleeping the day away giving Dean the opportunity to tuck into all the pancakes at breakfast! Typical of the elder Winchester and great to have them back to their usual banter!

“You’re like sleeping beauty – you know, without the ‘beauty’ part. Afraid you skipped breakfast,” Dean licked his lips. “M and Bobby made pancakes …remember when we were kids and he’d get up early and have a big stack waiting in the kitchen?”

“Yeah.” Sam smiled at the memory, suddenly noticing his hunger.

“You were asleep so I ate your share.” Dean grinned.

“Could’ve woken me.”

“Dude, it was pancakes.”

Great writing hon, hope you have another story in the pipeline as it always makes my day to see an alert in my inbox!
skag trendy chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
I do love when the boys argue, followed by one of them getting into trouble for one reason or other.

And as always I love Dean's dialogue; he's such a boy!

Great sequel! Well done.

Kind regards,

Still Awesome2009 chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
I thought it was great, I liked when health issues are a little overdramatised. It makes things more interesting. Keep writing, do your thang, 'cause you are good at it.
Annna92 chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
I really loved this story, and I can't understand that someone didn't! And you are too good to stop writing! Actually you're one of my favourites authors here. The story was all perfectly written.

I can't wait to read more stories from you!
Enkidu07 chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
I loved it. So tense and so mad at Dean's hotheadedness, but that really is how he tends to handle emotion. Hot until reaching the breaking point and only then showing his soft underbelly - and only to Sam.
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
I'm glad you decided to post it, because it would be a loss if you wouldn't have. And about never writing again, that's crazy, you a to good of a writer to quit. This was so awesome. Love how Dean tried to apologize and how he again and again finds his temper run away with him. This is so realistic, you can't just turn yourself off all the time, even if you want to. All you can do is try. I also thought the banter in the end was great. Really liked it and hope their are more story's from you to come soon. Hugs, Vonnie
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
It's a lovely story. Thanks for posting it!
Jessica chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
wow sam has an infection but what kind sam had was never mentioned this story was great
katy chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
You're my favorite! Don't you dare even think about not posting ever again.. D
ephiny63 chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
YAY! Well done Sweety

loved the story from start to finish, I am so, so glad that you decided to post this. Please don't let people's smallmindness and nonconstructive criticisms stop you from writing, I for one love what you write and the way you write, AND I am sure that I am not the only one.

So having said that and seeing that this is finished, umm when can we expect another story? No pressure or anything hehehe

big hugs Shelly