Reviews for No Dispute
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Whoa..poor Sam. Nasty timing on both boys parts. I am just glad that they are Bobbys place and he can at least try to contain Deans anger before he does any more damage on Sams low ego.

Great start - looking forward to the rest.

Hob x
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
outstanding chapter.u can prolong it if u want doesnt matter to me if not then not just 2 chapters great. great great story.
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Great chapter. Update soon. Poor Sammy.
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Yep, see what happens when we have two stubborn brothers? Can't wait for more!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
great!
romi.luvz.jared chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
terrific beginning! anything regarding hurt/sick/limp sam excites me n this was just superb. how the hell can dean yell at sam ? cant he see that his brother's so sick? cant wait to read more..plzz update soon. take care.

xx hugs...romi xx
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Oh, not good, not good at all.

The sitch, not the chapter. That was good.
lelann37 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
oh sammy, your poor body! the boys really have communication issues...perhaps a new years resolution?...maybe to tell each other when they're hurt? novel idea. love the story
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
aww poor sam!
lol chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
yay! another work from you!:)

anxiously waiting for the next chapter!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Ah fantastic, the best kind of limp Sam. Love how you had poor Bobby caught in the middle, I always enjoy his addition to a story. Great stuff and looking forward to more. Liz x
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Well, I think you know by now I love your stories and I do think I'm getting better reading the first chapters, because I know what AWESOME brother moments are coming up.

I could picture the brothers getting on each other nerves, though I'm sure Dean was the idiot that started this whole mess. Though Sam should have probably told his brother he wasn't feeling well, but obviously Dean wasn't going to listen. Yet Sam also didn't tell Bobby, he had to be found laying on the ground.

But I just want to shake my head when Sam thinks Dean doesn't want him around, that 'Dean deserved better'.

It is always so much fun trying to figure out what illness, injury or disease you have come up with for Sam.

I'm looking forward to your next chapter.

Thanks once again for sharing another story with us.

(I had to smile when I started reading this chapter as "Carry on my Wayward Son" started playing on the radio.)

Until next time, take care.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Great start Honey, I could so see them getting on each other's nerves and Sam getting stubborn about how sick he is.

So looking forward to the next chapter

hugs Shelly