Reviews for March of Dimes
KimikoRinSohmaHyuuga chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
ROFL! XD this fic is hilarious!
crazyarsonist chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
When I reached the part about Soifon being taller and stuff, it was only then I realized that this was a multi-POV thing.

Very nicely-done and I had fun figuring out who was talking. Thanks for posting!
Bullet in the Brainpan- Squish chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
GIn commendeered the horse? Oh, I could see that!
Banjo-of-the-Colossus chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
This was too awesome. I laughed so hard, tears came to my eyes. Yamamoto-Soutaichou on a horse... and talking like John Wayne. It's brilliant. I love how you had Gin commandeering the horse. I loved even more how you had Ikkaku think he wanted a Shetland pony. Oh, it was great. You are awesome.
Averal chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
As good as always:) Trying to figure out who's talking is a lot of fun :)
judikickshiney chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Bleach needs horses. I have officially decreed it to be so.

I couldn't stop laughing. I was one with a hyena. I was incredibly amused.

No one writes them like you do. Tell your sister I said thanks! It made my day!

Judi
ZZany chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
my god! histarical! very wow...
ShadowedDagger Rips Asunder chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Funny, my wonderfully feathered friend.
chica blanca chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
writers block? who has writer's block! this was greatly humorous and magnificently random...eh, so the title threw me a bit...Ikkaku on a Shetland? thats just a great mental picture. hehehe. Of course Gin would steal the horse...matter of fact, i think i would have done the same thing. nobody else was on a horse so it would have taken them awhile to catch me...oh wait, what about flash step? eh, maybe i teach the horse to flash step,then steal him...yeah that sounds good...okay now i gotta get to school...yuck...btw: i have 2 pages of Glitters 3 written! enter Toshiro, Rangiku, Bayakuya and Rukia!

cya crazy,

chica
eclect chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Yes! Bleach would be AWESOME with horses! I'd so want to see ikkaku's face when he gets his Shetland... -snickers-
Insanity Lord chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
...That was completely random...

Funny though!