Reviews for Water and Dirt
I really like this story. It was simple and fresh. I red it while i was listening to love we are love by the sea the sea and that was a perfect match. Thank you for this little moment.
AliceMalefoy chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Great story that one !
Too bad it's not longer, your could've made it to the top stories ever !
I loved it :D
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Wow! I wish it were a full story. It was great.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
I like the way you made the reference to mud actually a good thing. The story was great and so was the writing.
akatsukireunites chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
aw that was cute!
Happyfeet00342 chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Oh my god...my heart is like the mud in the story! I love this! It's too adorable! Ahhhhh so cute...like I can't even..well on to the next story...heh heh
TheShiningStar chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Awwww ! So cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
It's so cute! Thanks for th upload
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Wonderful!
baconanyone chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
WTF THIS IS SO CUTE WTF
Fudgy Buddy chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Very sweet :)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Nice and original! It was very sweet in the end! :-)
fuckfanfictiondotnet chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Funny and sweet :)
whatMuffins chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This is a very interesting premise, to say the least. Draco has to stay in The Burrow with the Weasleys, Harry and Hermione? Awesome!
starry eyed dreamers chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I adore this. It is really amazing. The idea was great, and I love how you didn't start with the explanation of why Draco was at the Weasley's. It gave it a bit of mystery although it was confusing sometimes. I think the day when Hermione followed him and got all muddy was adorable, and how they have 'words' for each other.
This was one of my favorote lines. "And Ginny, being a generally perceptive person, cornered him - literally, in the kitchen, with a knife - about his feelings for Hermione." I'm not sure why I love it so much, besides the hilarious mental image it gives and how it reminds me of the game Clue, but I really liked it!