Reviews for pioggia
momiji chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
i completely knows what ti amo means, and always thought it was very sweet, that coming from an italian guy like gokudera, makes me squeal in delight. . . and it's directed to tsuna, as always and as it will always be. . . its so light to read, and makes me smile and giggle all time, like some kind of a maniac. . .dunno what to do now . . i can't seem to recover. . -giggling again- XDD
Plumarica chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
So adorable! So cute! I love it!
Keara Achan chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Cute. What does "Ti amo" mean, though?
CelticAngelWings chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
KYA! Kawaii! *clears throat and says in cheesy romantic voice* "Ti Amo, Tenth" *lets out fangirl squeal* This is going to my favs! - Tehehe, no need to burn it! Ja Ne!

C.A.W
SkottyYttoks chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Ah, as Tsuna gets drunk off of Gokudera, I believe I'm getting drunk off your 5927 fics

You are an excellent writer, and your fics make me feel so happy inside.
kanda89 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
That was adorable! Of course Gokkun is smart he would totally figure out if the Tenth (out of all poeple) liked him! I can't wait to see more stuff from you1
Captara chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Aw I loved this It's soo sweet

.:Yuki-san:.
Rio 2.0 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
"And Tsuna has been trying to avoid the outrageous and painful ever since the sprained ankle incident a few weeks ago. He never wants to have to hobble down stairs again, mainly because said hobbling ended up leading to a sprained wrist."

eihgskleiskdg LMAO. That was ADORABLE.

DAMN YOU.

Oh I am SO looking forward to this new found pairing. SO LOOKING FORWARD.

BV
Roys-neko chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
aw... That's so cute! love this!