Reviews for Family Bonding
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
All about the image.
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
Why is Flash the second scariest? I totally agree about Batman being first, but why Flash second? I mean, when you have the guy who can shoot laser beams out his eyes, the princess with super strength, the guy who can make anything he wants by just imagining it, and the Martian who can read minds, why is FLASH second scariest?!
Electricboa chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
I never really thought of a Hawkgirl/Batman story, but this worked very well.

The one thing I've noticed in this story, as well as a few others is a reoccurring mistake in mixing up 'you're' with 'your' and 'new' with 'knew.'
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Okay I found that funny and I really feel I shouldn't have. In any event it was interesting.
Take the good person test.
stella96 chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
That was great. I smiled the entire way through your story. Love a blushing batman and man he is HOT! cant wait to read more of your stories! keep going!
CrisTocK chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
masterpiece.

very fun to read. just enought action and sooooo funny _

Amanthya chapter 8 . 1/21/2010
It's weird seeing Shay with Vig, or touching Bruce that way. I did enjoy their relaxed interaction as "siblings" though I'm not sure I could actually see it happening.

Wondy's way of breaking it to Bruce that she wouldn't wear the outfit kinda made me laugh. And it was nice of Bruce to comfort Shay about her son.
Kajskk chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
That was a good story. I did thought for a second that there might be something between Shayera and Bruce. But that thought disappeared on the way. I still like how amazed he was of her with and without the wings. And then the end was funny of course XD
neosildrake chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
“I believe Master Tim caused one of the guest Justice Leaguers to cry,” he answers.

The Batman feels a small surge of pride for his adopted son, “Which one?” he asks.

Yep, he comes after daddy. Good work with the story.
ej-83 chapter 8 . 4/21/2009
rofl..so she does goes blunt...hehehe..wonder if hawkgirl will let vigilante be her bf or something like dat..hehehe..keep up the good work..
bHaribo chapter 8 . 12/28/2008
NO nOt the end! Please go on! PLEASE!
bHaribo chapter 7 . 12/28/2008
I love this story! It made me lol the last few chapters...
CrazyRenegade chapter 8 . 12/18/2008
Greetings,

I just found this story, it's very entertaining. How Shayera change her view of Bruce and how you made bruce act to me it was so him. The end though i was kinda disappointing, I was expecting a threesome between Diana, Shayera and Bruce, but maybe I am just kinky. Good story, to bad there isn't much pairing here with Shayera and Bruce, I kinda like the idea.

CrazyRenegade
cabrera1234 chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
is their more or is that it?
HarimaHige chapter 7 . 11/4/2008
Funy how she makes bruce blush. realy sweet