Reviews for Black orchid
prince-bishop chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Mmmm, you could of ended this story with Tony calling Gibbs bluff and let him resign, instead of, yes Gibbs we'll end it, anything you say Gibbs we won't upset you and we won't break your stupid rules anymore.
clestaffordt chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
Love this! Thanks.
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 17 . 8/28/2011
I've read this story a lot of times, but I'M SORRY I never reviewed:( But I like this story!:)
Hallolo chapter 17 . 11/9/2010
Thanks for writing this fic! I love Gibbs "about you being just partners?"
draco122 chapter 17 . 10/22/2010
ok that was good very very good.

Draco122
tiva2121 chapter 17 . 2/15/2010
ah i love it! lol
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 17 . 1/15/2010
AW!

SWEET! I LOVE U AND THIS FIC!
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 14 . 1/15/2010
OFCOURSE VANCE SHOULD DIE. TIED DOWN TO HIS CHAIR AND POKED AND PRODED WITH HIS STUPID TOOTHPICKS. DAMN WRITERS KILLED JENNY. BUT COME ON THE MORE SAD PART WAS THAT GIBBS CALLED RIGHT AFTER ZIVA AND TONY FOUND HER. DIE! VANCE, DIE! THEY SHOULD MAKE US THE WRITERS OF NCIS. WE DO A MUCH BETTER JOB. IF I OWNED IT TIVA, JIBBS AND MCABBY WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. OKAY BUT THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME BUT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR GOOD, GREAT, NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE-IT-IT-IS-THAT-GOOD FANFIC.
4kitty101 chapter 17 . 10/29/2009
loved it!
Aurelie G chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
p
NCISgirl1527 chapter 17 . 6/16/2009
Very good. Out of curiosity where did the title come from?
NCISgirl1527 chapter 14 . 6/16/2009
101FrozenFire101 chapter 17 . 4/18/2009
To Mel or ncisgirll101 whatever you prefere, I would just like to say after reading all seventeen chapters (in lke fourty minutes!) i think it was great and so were your cliff'-hangers I don't know what I would have done if I was one of those people that follow through!

I one point I even thought that it wouldn't be a happy Tiva ending, thats how good you were at convincing me! ( even though it was only like that for like two minutes...?) But anyway great story and I am going to read another one of your fanfictions so yeah I would just like to say

BYE! From NCIS RULEZ
manitilde chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
I think I've read this before...oh well, just as good the second time.
manitilde chapter 1 . 4/15/2009