Reviews for The Terms of Brotherhood
MarySae chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
I know you posted this a very long time ago, but I recently read this and I have to say, that I loved it!
You have a really good writing style and I love your versions of Sonic and Tails!
I read it many times and it's getting better with every time. :D

I hope you find some time to write again. Sometime.
That would be great :D
Greetings, MarySae
The French Demon chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
This isn't the first fanfic I've seen where Tails is beaten. Poor Tails...
Polska-1999 chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Awesome story, but I wish you wrote more.
Denvana chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
D'awww...

Those were the best, sweetest, most aweswomely written chapters ever!

:D

This is an amazing story.

Please update soon!

I would love to read more.

HAve I ever told that you are an awesome writer.

Because you are.

You are an awesome writer.

~Denvana~
LunaticFromHell chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
Wow, incredible, just incredible, work on describing the brotherly bond between Sonic and Tails. I really feel bad for the little fox, getting bullied like that. Really makes me wonder, are we really as kind as we think? An idea for the next chapter might be where Tails is taken by the government for scientific testing, and Sonic has to rescue him. Either way, I greatly anticipate the next chapter! 5/5 rating
Cheese chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
Aw, poor Tails. This is one of the best Sonic and Tails friendship stories I have ever read. You really did a great job describing Tails' struggles with society. Sonic really is willing to go the extra mile for Tails, eh? Please update soon.
RevolCram chapter 5 . 2/7/2009
When is this going to be updated? Definately, DEFINATELY my favourite S/T brotherly story. Please update it soon! ]
Zachary W chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Just as I suspected...another good story from Aiko. Cant wait for a new chapter, I love these short stories.
fornwalt chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
VERY adorable. :) I'm in love with sonic/tails sibling fluff, and you're so good at getting the feelings across! I hope to see more from you!
Asher Tye chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Very nice chapter. Please tell me you're going to continue this story.
Manavie chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
This is great...I LOVE the story...hope you'll update soon...pretty soon?

Hugs
Angelus-alvus chapter 5 . 4/29/2008
loved it
DC111 chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
You really should stop putting down your own writing, you know?

This was a very touching and good chapter, and it captures Sonic's and Tails' friendship and brotherhood so well. Those lasers had to hurt, too! Yet he still put himself in harm's way for his little bro.

Well done.
Tutis 75 chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
This chapter is one of the reasons why you are one of the best Sonic fan writers on this site. I can't wait for more.
Double Dee Dee chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
Tails does understand the true meaning on Sonic's words. Yet, he personally felt that he wanted to be as courageous to encounter a battle but as Sonic for a victim. Tails really knows how to counter attack on words! ;) Nicely done!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »