Reviews for A Minds Regret and a Hearts Wish
MadamScorpio chapter 20 . 4/6
i wonder if he settled things with Kikyo because she never made it to the story other than the cameo in the flashback
M
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 4/6
I seriously think its embedded in women to be slow when trying to leave especially when there is a guy (not blood related) is waiting on them lol...I just dont know why lol...testing their patience lol...beauty takes time to perfect? the world may never know...but I am getting better after getting married lmbo!
So did Inuyasha take out the stuff from her backpack to have a reason to come back to Kagome's time for her birthday? How did she not realize that it was her birthday? Poor thing lol! Like the first chapter:)
M
bluerozelovetruth chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
BOO DO NOT LIKE THIS CHAPTER
THIS STORY ISN'T MY TYPE BUT YOUR WRITING AND DISCRPITING IS VERY GOOD DON'T GET ME WRONG THERE
bluerozelovetruth chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
ONE WAY TO DISCRIBE KIKYO
A COLD HEARTLESS BITCH
Guest chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
"Kagome's pregnant. See how hard was that to say?"
newkitten1992 chapter 20 . 10/4/2011
i loved it and i am so happy she did not have to have sesshomaru baby and that rin was able to get pregnant.
sweetanimebunny chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
love the story
inuyashababe222 chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
why were they swearing after they had sex?
inuyashababe222 chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
how wuz that a cliffy? i dont get it!
WolvenNightmare chapter 19 . 4/26/2010
GAH please update soon!

I NEED MORE
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
Great story!
Aleexandra.E.Cullen chapter 20 . 9/22/2009
aw that was awsome great twist loved it
Henri89340 chapter 20 . 6/16/2009
this was awesome! it houldn't have ended lol!
lovely123 chapter 20 . 1/14/2009
i love it
Shippuuden44 chapter 20 . 1/2/2009
OMG! This was a awesome story! I miss Inuyasha, and it sucks that even tho there together, him and Kagome never shared a huge romantic moment. So it's good to read them having it _

Awesome story! :D