Reviews for Mindless Perversions of Love and Life
Poodie chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
this was a very good read!
sasuke140 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I LOVED IT -3-
OSYH chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This was a little heartbreaking, because I can see this happening for any character in Naruto. The characterization was strong among the haphazardness (i.e. sex, haha) and I really like the ending. Kind of gives you hope that they'll work it out, whatever it is. :)
Mizame chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Oh, Judo, you are certainly creeping your way to the top of my favorite Authors...

Oi! This chapter was meloncholy, and yet it held a certain amount of passion in it that sort of shed light on how suffocatingly broken a ninja's life could be. I love this. It's my new Religious scripture.

You're an amazing writer. I am now on a quest to read al that you have witten... ior at least till my Mom gets home... I'm grounded.

Enough of Mizame's rambling!

YOU. ROX. MEH. SOX.
trilliumgt chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
A different approach to relationships, I loved it. I hate sappy regulars so thanks
Hypnotic-Poise chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
wow...that was actually quiet touching...not your usual 'I love u, u love me, thts why we have HIV.' fics. For a person who was half asleep you did a pretty good job!
openwindow4 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
lol. loved your last author's note...lawl. orwell. butyeah, he's ded so it "don't" matter. XD

anyway, i really liked this fic. i guess every once and a while we need something like this - a different change of pace from the usual nejiten fics and love and stuff. hope you do another!

faved!
Coriannee chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
This was actually really good.

Great job!
themadanimeotaku chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This was really well done for someone who was probably half asleep! LOL Well done! I know how you feel about not getting enough sleep when you got deadlines to fullfill. Heh, I write fanfictions on here too. Other then my ramblings, you did a very good job here!
JanuaryFriend chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I actually liked this. The ending was a little strange for me, considering how it started, but I still thought it was good. Nice to see some NejiTen that is well thought out. Excellent.
Merciless Ruby chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
wait, so they just did it cause they were horny? wow, that sucks. I know she loves him, but what about him! Overall, this was a nice story to read! Keep it up!
Early Morning Dawn chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Though you may think it crap, I loved it. Very well written. I love your style.

Sarah
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I liked this fic XD its perverted but at the same time not perverted...didnt make sence but lets pretend it did XP

Panda-chan
kaname's harisen chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Wow. Talk about injecting the Naruto world a little dose of realism. Anyway...

This was wonderfully bittersweet. Loved the ending. It gave the whole that little bit of hope (for lack of a better word) that it needed. Well done.
theREvamped chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I'd hardly say this was bad on any level. It's eloquent, powerful, and it very clearly imprints its emotions on the reader. Tenten's personality and reactions were explored to a powerful extent. Very realistic, slightly humorous, and all-in-all brilliant.

Loved reading it! Can't wait until your next update. ;)