Reviews for Does she know?"
Reedemption chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Excellent story. A little short, but I think that's how I prefer them half the time.
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
I am kind of getting addicted to OLD fics and Mara X Urd.
nagisa-fan chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
I LOVED this story! short and sweet...very well written...hope you keep writing!
vinylgroover chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
*nods head and claps* Good. Good job! You have won my approval. I usually don't like yuri. Not that I have anything against gays (I am a yaoi writer), it's just I don't find yuri as sexy as yaoi. But it was good. First, I love Urd. She's my favorite. Second, it was very light and I think it did the story well. Good job and keep it up!

Yours Forever Fanfictional

Gin
Mistress Harpie chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
..."Urd" is one syllable.
devil-urd chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Well, i just LOVED this story of yours! It's one of the best one-shot fanfics envolving Urd and Mara around... Are you planning on writting more about them? Please, I would be delighted to read them..

Congratulations for such a good story

ja ne
rara24 chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
great hee silly senbei but ya gotta love him.I liked the way you kept the conversation between mara and her mirror self.
katsa5 chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Pretty good, Pretty cute.

Any more?
RogueStudent chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
sequel1!
Beautiful Midnight chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
I liked it _ Mostly because my name is Mara and any anime with me in it is just..wonderful. Great job! *sits there giddily*
Serenity Chiba chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Thats so cute! i always thought they should be together when i took like five mangas from a boy i know and read TDOMU. they were just so cute when they sang together! anyway write more of all your stories! Ja
Rose-of-Versailles chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
So what are they both lesbos is that what you're saying, shiiiver, i really need to know, well besides the fact that they were bothe girls it was a good fic
Ysabet chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
Hiya. Liked it a lot! When I read the 'Devil in Miss Urd' I thought along much the same lines as to the two advisaries' pasts. Good fic; nicely descriptive, nicely timed.
seravy chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
well written and very interesting! I'd luv to see more urd/mara fics coming from you in the future. You've convinced me...they make a great couple!
Jonathon chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
Neat fan fic maybe urd can leave keiichi alone a bit now.