Reviews for Shitto
Key chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
So much vindication! I love the analysis, great work!
Maloan chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
Really really cool story. Please grace us with another chapter of your awesome writing skills.
Tomb Keeper's Wife chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
Wow. I never really considered this pairing until I started to read this. I look forward to each chapter, and the rambles from Kyotaro's mind really makes me empathetic towards his situation with Yankumi. It must be difficult doing this when there's not much out there. I can't wait for more, and keep up the amazing work. _
kami chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
SAWADA SHIN a puppy LOL

i can't see kyo jaleous! but it's so Damn well writen that it looks soo obvious and soo natural for kyotarou to be an to think like this!

you evil _
Novocain chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
I love this glimpse into such a rampant emotion. It's the side of Kyo that we don't really see too often. - Great ending line, by the way.
Emerald Cloud chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
How the heck do you keep making such yummy fics O_O? Yummy...*Drool*...
LimaLoser chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
Hee hee hee!
LimaLoser chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Nice!
Avelynn Tame chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
I can't wait for you to post more of this (a subtle hint there...), especially if one of the future chapters is going to cover Shin. I know I said this in one of my other reviews, but I really love your writing style - it's just so eloquent and thorough (if that makes any sense - those are the two words that keep coming to mind). I really think you capture Kyou's personality well here. Loving it!
brjosk chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
Go Rali! Such excellent taste in fandoms _
Emerald Cloud chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
Yum, me like _!
Novocain chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
XD So much love. Perfectly worded, and I adore how Kyo hates him in the end. And the reason for that hate.