Reviews for Don't Care
Random chapter 2 . 3/26
The bond between them seems unbreakable. So awesome
ShannonMay chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This was a well written chapter. It would explain it. Tyler would probably be quiet under such circumstances just so he did not have so much explaining to do. I wonder if his mother made him promise not to use on Danny. That would only make sense since Tyler obviously never did try and fight back.
anneryn7 chapter 6 . 1/22/2010
oh! a nice ending! :D

yay

-nerdy spastic happydance-
anneryn7 chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
danny really is a sad sadistic

i don't understand how someone can do those horrid things to someone else. i mean, no one deserves that.

BUT you wrote it beautifully!

seriously though, fantastic job!

:D

~anneryn
anonymousguest chapter 6 . 5/3/2009
THIS was excellent. Sad and harsh, and I'm usually not one for this much sadness unless it's an epic romance story cause I usually prefer happy endings...but man, this was amazing. I love it...wow
AwayForLunch chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
Off to school, what a beautiful ending. Reid really rocked in this chapter. They NEED one another!
Gabwr chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
Great ending. They have very strong friendship. I really enjoyed reading this.
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
Awesome update like always please update it soon _

~Tala~
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
Awesome update like always please update it soon _

~Tala~
AwayForLunch chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
Just what this story needed - a pause for breath, a sort of cathartic cleansing after all the violence. And i really liked this line: "He’d always left room for Tyler…" Their friendship runs so deep, so deep, and I'm not even thinking about anything slashy anymore...
Gabwr chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
This is a very interesting story. I look forward to reading more.
Wolfess221 chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
oh my god poor poor reid! tyler has to come back and save him! update update update!
AwayForLunch chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
Yes! More of your wonderful sadomasochism!

"He was nearly silenced when Danny covered his mouth with his own and thrust his tongue down Reid’s throat." - This is GREAT imagery.

And the part at the end where semi-hard Danny keeps shifting and SHIFTING inside Reid - wow. Wonder why Reid's not enjoying it.

I like your brand of sadomasochism because it's not just blah stupid rape, it's sensual and slashy. Why is Tyler always on the edge of things but never quite in on the hot action, btw?
Pace1818 chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
poor Tyler
charming2drew chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
Awesome chapter. I really liked that last line-great quote.

Abbz