Reviews for VampiratesA look in the past
Bloody Rose 2 chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
it was AWSOME! i really want to know what happens
BananaphoneBob chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
Aww, that was sweet! Never knew Darcy had it in her, hehe! I love Fay, he sounds ... so great! Not as great as Lorcan, but great :D

UPDATE REAL SOON!

bubblemoon66 chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
Aw...that was so sweet! Darcy's past seems really interesting. But it dosen't seem like it's gonna have a happy ending. I loved the last line so much! UPDATE SOON!
bubblemoon66 chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
Aw...cute! I always wondered about Darcy's past...

I always get confused though cuz Darcy says she was on a ship called the titania that was struck by lightning but then later Grace say's she was on a ship which crased into an iceburg ( the titanic?)

lol, anyway good fic, keep it up!
MythicalCreature chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
O.M.G! That was so brilliant! God, i don't think ull need anyone's help...ur doing a magnificant job!

Honestly, Vampirates needs a Category ALL ON ITS OWN! That would be awesome...

Can't wait for more chapters and writing frmo you!

*MythicalCreature*
BananaphoneBob chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
Aww, that was sweet! I love how it's not even in Darcy's POV as well, I think it just makes it a lot better. If you want, you can check out my Vampirates story 'Hidden Feelings Hurt'. Kinda weird at the moment but you can look at it if you want.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Timeless4Life chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Hey hey! This was really good - I've been searching for a while for someone to do a vampirates fanfic (I tried but i couldn't think of anything to write - damn writers block!)and i gave up searching... but i just looked again now and found this one lol.

I loved the ending... it sent a chill down my spine! It's something about vampires that makes me do that :D

I really like the all of it, you know - just be careful of capital letters, cos i spotted a setence awithout one, but that's just me being picky ha ha :D

Vampirates Rock! Whoop!
BananaphoneBob chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Cool chapter! It's nice to read a story about Darcy's past. I'm looking forward to the rest of it! And I'm sure it will be as good as this chapter!

UPDATE REAL SOON!