Reviews for Lost in Transmission
ally.crawshae chapter 1 . 9/10
I was curious why it started at 72 so I researched it and 72 is a master number that compasses pattens s tha replicate the frequencies and vibrations of energies of the multifested universe and combined with Starscream being in the Beruma(SP?) Triangle that could have sent him to a different universe
FelixMarome chapter 1 . 8/6
I WANT MORE!
garden galaxy chapter 1 . 6/17
This was one of the first fanfictions I've ever read, and to this day it's one of the creepiest things I have ever read. It effects me and I still think about it sometimes even though I first read it in 2010.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Gripping, thoroughly enjoyed it.
Autobot Guardian chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
you need to continue this! Even though I hate Starscream, I NEED to know what happened to him!
Triscribe chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
!

Well, what the heck happened?!
emma chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
creepy as hell and i loved it.
hkeren40 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
...omg! The first thing I thought about was the Burmuda triangle! But OMG! This is one of the BEST horror I've ever read. I loved how MEGATRON looks like he cares for screamer. And soundwave too! Ugh! This is so good! I know it's a one shot but I know, some where in your heart your want to continue this fic! So I beg of you, please MAWR!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Did some sort of creature in the radio waves get Starscream? Like from some pocket/other dimension?
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Ths one is kinda unsetlling since it has no follow-up. I like it.
buslimpan chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Oh. My. God. This. *shivers* This is absolutely creepy and lovely. I just love it. You made an awesome work!
Is this the work of the Bermuda Triangle? I think so...
Oh my god, I would have loved for this to be continued but at the same time not! I would have liked to know what happened to Starscream but then this story would lose it's creepyness.
Awesome writing!
starscreamsucks chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
SO CREEPY! I LOVE IT SO MUUUUUUUUUUUCH!
KHGiggle chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
The Bermuda Triangle?
Jen Rock chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This is so well written it gave me nightmares. You do a great job slowly building up the tension and portraying the different characters reactions to the events. OP's concern, Megatron's anger, Starscream's fear: All are so compelling and in character. Great job.
RagdolDark chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Oh, uh... I'm freaked out. In a very good way. Poor Starscream. Thank you for this. This was awesome.