Reviews for Lost in Transmission
emma chapter 1 . 4/23
creepy as hell and i loved it.
hkeren40 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
...omg! The first thing I thought about was the Burmuda triangle! But OMG! This is one of the BEST horror I've ever read. I loved how MEGATRON looks like he cares for screamer. And soundwave too! Ugh! This is so good! I know it's a one shot but I know, some where in your heart your want to continue this fic! So I beg of you, please MAWR!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Did some sort of creature in the radio waves get Starscream? Like from some pocket/other dimension?
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Ths one is kinda unsetlling since it has no follow-up. I like it.
buslimpan chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Oh. My. God. This. *shivers* This is absolutely creepy and lovely. I just love it. You made an awesome work!
Is this the work of the Bermuda Triangle? I think so...
Oh my god, I would have loved for this to be continued but at the same time not! I would have liked to know what happened to Starscream but then this story would lose it's creepyness.
Awesome writing!
starscreamsucks chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
SO CREEPY! I LOVE IT SO MUUUUUUUUUUUCH!
KHGiggle chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
The Bermuda Triangle?
Jen Rock chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This is so well written it gave me nightmares. You do a great job slowly building up the tension and portraying the different characters reactions to the events. OP's concern, Megatron's anger, Starscream's fear: All are so compelling and in character. Great job.
RagdolDark chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Oh, uh... I'm freaked out. In a very good way. Poor Starscream. Thank you for this. This was awesome.
Ms.Lemondrop-Sugarpie chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Wow. Just wow. That was probably one of the finest examples of horror that I've encountered in the world of fanfiction.
Population1-13th chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I'm assuming the Bermuda Triangle is to blame here. Wether I'm right or not this is extremely well done, I got a definite sense of how the characters were reacting and feeling. Very well done on the front of showing not telling.
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh god! O_O I was freaking out through the whole thing! The build up was just amazing! From bored, to worried, to panic and finally... Oh god... STARSCREAM ANSWER ME SCREW YOU TT_TT I liked the way everyone tried to communicate with him in the end. The worry from the others... Well, they weren't worried, per se, but that was... Quite touching. Fantastic work! The mystery and suspense throughout was brilliant! :D Love it.
aneman333 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I can't even say when I last reviewed a fanfic, but this deserves it. Wonderful job. You raised the tension so gradually I didn't even notice until I was on the edge of my seat, saying to myself, "He's not going to make it out of this," with ever-mounting horror at the realization, even as I hoped that he would. Excellent job. Rarely, if ever, has a short story engrossed and engaged me so deeply. I dearly hope you will keep writing (fanfic and/or original fiction both) because you clearly have talent. Especially in the horror genre.
HyperionTheWatcher chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Great job building suspense. You really caught the panic and tension for all those involved.
Parselmaster chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
What an interesting story hook. You have me quite curious. I wish I could know what happens next...