Reviews for Feoa the Bounty hunter
cooltreeko chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
can you write more plz? with cherries on top? *gives you puppy dog eyes*
angel of memories chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
i love it please update some more
PalaeoPanthalassa chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
I love this story, the characterization, the backstory and the humour, I love it! Drunk Spade is hilarious "I's needs ter check up on me…..uuuhh…potatoes"

But...this story isn't dead right? There are so many unanswered questions, such as why did Feoa decide to leave her kind. I really hope this story is still alive so please update soon.

(I'm now pretty sure that Feoa's name comes from Spanish as you earlier mentioned diablo which means devil in said language, though I think someone already said this).
WolfsTrinity chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
Quite unusual. a bit of a more feral interpretation of Stranger, but then I've not played the game in years, so it could very well make sense.
PalaeoPanthalassa chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
Please, please update, this is one of the best oddworld fanfics ever!

Feoa - Portuguese?
Dragon260 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Well then, I think the language Feoa's name came from is Spanish. For males it would be feo and for females it would be...I forgot...I think it may be fea *sweatdrop*. But it means ugly.

And if I do win this contest, what is my limitation for making this character?

And I agree with you so far about Feoa. She's captative by her family, bullies, herself, and Stranger as of now. n.n
Mable chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
You finally updated! Great chapter and please update again soon.
Dragon260 chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
What contest?

By the way, I like the chapter. Poor Spade, her secret was revealed, and now Stranger is holding her hostage in a way.
free the sky's Clouds chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
a native American dialect

FEOAUGLY
Dragon260 chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
At least she has some good things out of her life
jakraziel chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
Still loving the fic. Waiting for more interaction with stranger.
Dragon260 chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Way ta go Spade...things just don't go right with you, huh.

Hope you can get your bounty back...
Dragon260 chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
Hey, this is cool, keep going.
JakRaziel chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
I'm loving the story so far. Your writting style is good and i hope you update soon.:)
Cylonite chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
Okay, so I sent you a message about this, but i'm not sure it went through, so here it is again.

The site is oddworldforums dot net. It has friendly members and a special section for fanfiction, which is where I post all my oddworld stuff. I hope you join. I know more people would read it on an actual oddworld site.

(all one word) odd world forums dot net