Reviews for Where did he go and What happened post Stalker
Net Sparrow chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
Great insight and very balanced written how the whole team is concerned after my second favorite episode. You are an excellent author.
Fed up with this crap chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
WOW WOW WOW this is GREAT. Nick did a good comeback.
Tara chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
never never never give vicodin to someone who can't keep anything down. Give them two and you might as well put them in a coma. I'm big for my height and 1 vicodin knocks me on my butt. Good story btw
beyondtired chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
I've just found and started reading all you CSI stories. I'm really enjoying them. Love that Nick! I love that there is fanfiction to take over where the show leaves off.

Just one thing - I know this is one of your older stories, but you might want to change "I am fine.” He responded to their menstruations." to ministrations.

Looking forward to reading the rest of your stories!
san chapter 12 . 6/8/2008
HI AGAIN! LOVED THIS STORY TOO. LOVED THE LAST CHAPTER.
karlei shaynner chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
WoW! Excellent story! I have read all of your stories so far and will continue to do so. Keep up the great work and please write some more stories about Nick, there are no where near enough of them!
stokesgirl chapter 12 . 5/26/2008
Nicksfriend, another "homerun" story from you. Pun intended.

There were some great twists to this story. As always, kept me at the edge of my seat. That someone from his past would come back to haunt him.

But poor Nicky, he sure has been through hell, but always perseveres.

Looking foward to more stories from you.
keltiksgirl chapter 12 . 5/12/2008
I just read your story Thank you it was wonderful.. hey have you ever written a Starsky and Hutch fanfic?
Kadyann chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
What a wonderful story! Nick is my favorite and you made my day with the hurt/comfort. Now if I could only get you interested in The Magnificent Seven. I can see you writing great Vin hurt/Christ comfort.
Mma63 chapter 12 . 4/25/2008
Well that's it. I like your choice of having all of them enjoying together a moment of peace, friendship and relieve. I have the same feeling about Nick's character somebody decided to fully live his life! It was an amazing ride! I'd like to thank you for sharing your work with us and being always so nice to reply our comments. Of course I enjoy read the stories (the good ones, only CSI) but the interaction with people/authors is very important to me. Probably we won't meet in real world as you said but I'll feel very happy if you could keep in touch always you want. Wish you the best and hope to read much more from you!
csimouse chapter 12 . 4/25/2008
Thank you for writing the story! You did a great job. I loved the ending. Very sweet!
NicknHotchfan chapter 12 . 4/25/2008
You did a good job with the whole chapter of your story. I wish you let Catherine slap Nick's former baby-sitter, I always want to see that.
mafiaprincessa.k.a. alisa chapter 12 . 4/25/2008
GREAT ENDING...i loved it...i was slightly thrown at the start of the chapter...but, once i got they were playing ball...i understood it.

alisa
wraiths-angel chapter 12 . 4/25/2008
This wasd a great last chapter and with a touching and fitting end to it. I enjoyed reading this!
LovesFanfic chapter 12 . 4/25/2008
That was a good story. Very creative and good writing, especially on the action parts. Keep it up!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »