Reviews for Better Wizards Than You
The Inverse Universe chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
That was so funny! I laughed for ten minutes!
uchiha-sakura193 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
*rolls over floor laughing*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh my good lord... I'm half laughing at him, and half laughing at his stupidity. I can't get these mental images out of my head! GAAAAGH SO FUNNY!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Awesome backstory. Also hilarious.

It's so perfect. I thought it might be Dumbledore at first, since you mentioned that his nose had been broken at one point, that his eyes were piercing, and that his nickname was Al…and I really didn't think of Moody.

Again, this is hilarious.
Sheila51 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Haha! Very good!
darklordmike chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Amusing story. Nice work.
allanfrontrow chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
How Alastor Moody gained his respect for wand discipline.

Brilliant.

Also clever how you drew us into an assumption or two.

Cheers.
Rubik's Cubed chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
ha. super funny that was. keep it up.
A Fish That Has A Secret Wish chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Haha! This was amazing! I love hwo it was written, and it's awesomly funny.

I also like the idea to, that this is what made Moody limp, and he did it doing something stupid. I will forever-and-a-day believe in this reason for his limp and issues with 'wands in the back pocket'.

And in response to the review below; I never guessed who the person was until you revealed his anme was 'Alastor' I knew who Poppy was, and in all honesty, I also believed that the boy wasn't missing half his butt...but most of 'something else'.
rowanuk chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
This was brilliant and made me laugh. I thought the boy was Dumbledore at first and I must have a perverted mind because I thought he was missing a different piece of his anatomy *snigger*
YIsTheRumAlwaysGone chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I loved it. Well done. As soon as I read the title I knew what it was about and I just had to read it.
Cleared chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
This is so creative. I love it. I'm a niche writer myself. Well done.

-CM
Ron Lover6789 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
*laughs* I love it! What a creative idea!

Great job!
duj chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Cute. Poor Al.
Mary-ann3112 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Very funny and clever. Always wondered about the whole 'buttock-missing' thing...