Reviews for Timely Errors
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/5
Good.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/5
Sprout would be a welcome relief. Harry hates bullies. He's going to need to call it that before they understand.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/5
Perhaps he can help Severus and a few others.
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 12 . 7/27
Awwwww i love the ending.. I really love the Boa plant too. Absoultly amazing story, great job!
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 11 . 7/27
oh my gosh.. i love how this rounded out.. i cant believe i did not see this sooner!
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 3 . 7/26
Awsome story! loving it so far
Definitely a fun and interesting read. Loved it!
LtKettch chapter 1 . 7/12
Excellent story. So much to lovethe Boa Vine, James attempts to woo Lilly, Dumbledore’s trunk and umbrella drink, 1970s fan girls. Thanks for writing.
Book girl fan chapter 13 . 6/22
But why does Chris remind him of Dean? Did I miss something? I want to know! It’s the one burning question I have left.
Leo105 chapter 12 . 6/20
Dear author... THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST, FUNNIEST HARRY POTTER FFS I'VE EVER READ! Seriously, this was amazing. From the beginning to the very end, I was hooked. So thank you for this amazing story, you did wonderfully (and your beta as well heh) and I loved it every second. Just wanted to let you know.
You intrigue me..
kamapaludo chapter 13 . 6/15
thank you for the great story! I really enjoyed your take on time travel as well as harry's relationship with his parents and the other marauders
Song of Magic chapter 1 . 6/7
The paradox, I absolutely love it. This is so perfect. The reason why Voldemort chose Harry. Honestly, this is more convincing than the actual reason.
nikprosta chapter 1 . 6/5
I am in love!
OtokoNoRomance chapter 12 . 6/3
I loved this story. It was really wonderful and beautifully done. Thank you
2,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »