Reviews for Timely Errors
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 10 . 5/13
Ok the whole ‘how realistic is Magical Marius (or whatever some such it’s calleddiscussion was funny
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 2 . 5/12
Ok the whole keep it a secret thing is dumb
Lilypotter31 chapter 1 . 4/23
for ffs SIRIUS HAS GREY EYES!
Aki13S chapter 13 . 4/7
Well. I liked it. Nothing really changed but we got a bit of fluff. So that’s good. Cheers!
bahnannah chapter 12 . 3/27
I think I’ve read this a couple times now. It never fails to make me cry at the ending. As well as parts throughout. It had to be utterly devastating for Harry to finally get to spend time with his parents knowing that not only would it be for a small unknown amount of time, but that he knows what the future holds and he can’t change anything and that when he gets back to his proper time, he’ll have to face the fact that he’s never going to see them alive again. I’m not sure I could have coped. In fact, I’d say I know my mind would have snapped. My mom died a year ago and I still expect to see her sitting in her chair or hear her ringtone on my phone.
Seanq chapter 5 . 3/16
I'm confused, who are Draco and Ron 8n chapter 5?
chielmeiberg chapter 12 . 3/3
i really really hope for a follow up or something, maybe about how Harry has changed due to this period (and maybe something with talking about how James and Lily have realized that they are now the parents of a classmate of them?)

Anyway, love the story, and the little followup you did, thank you for it!
Guest1138 chapter 10 . 2/18
Oh, for crap's sake! WTF was that garbage? My previous opinion of Harry being a pussy is completely justified here. Why the ever loving **** are you constantly making Harry be so... so... I'm tired of trying to come up with appropriate curses here.

I wanted to finish this story to see how things turned out, forcing myself to wade through the pontificating you do every second or third paragraph (and then for several paragraphs) that has NOTHING to do with the story progression, and you just had to throw this garbage fight in and ruin everything.

What an utter waste of a good premise. Harry was there and he was meant to interfere. What's with him not doing anything or dealing with anything? He's a seasoned fighter and he's dealt with it before. He wouldn't just stand there and let people be murdered in front of his eyes! God, that is so ****ing stupid!

A serious nitpick: Harry's patronus power would have chased off all the dementors with waves of energy like it did back in his third year, not that stupid individual crap that it did when he was attacked by two sole dementors before fifth year.

Also, where are his Deux Ex Machina magic OP powers? One blast would have taken out a bunch of the attackers in one goddamn shot. You really need to read over what your MC has at his fingertips before throwing him into situations that you write to intentionally nerf the bastard so that the encounter lasts longer. I really hate that!
Guest1138 chapter 8 . 2/18
Once again, you prove Harry's a wuss (and he ignored the teacher's warning about nothing is unfair and should have attacked or broken the wand). That 'fight' was anything but. Who in their right minds just stands there and exchanges blows with someone that they suspect is a death eater and is attacking them?

Harry should have bombarda'd the ceiling or floor to distract the attacker (that everyone and their dog knew was the stupid teacher). Or better yet, blasted the goddamn door and escaped into a wider area to gain cover.

Goddammit, I hate intentionally written plot holes.
Guest1138 chapter 2 . 2/18
Why didn't Harry just Accio the list?
Reread it. Just as great as last time
Apprentice Tom chapter 12 . 1/13
I enjoyed your time travel tale. Thanks for sharing.
xxnarufanxx chapter 13 . 12/26/2021
Very nice story! I would have loved a sequel!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/24/2021