Reviews for Timely Errors
slytherinsal chapter 13 . 9/9
Nice closed loop and a reason Voldy went after Harry
TheLoud chapter 13 . 9/4
Thanks for sharing this fun story! There are so many great details in it. Your explanation of why Dumbledore kept Snape on as a professor (because he’s got a thing for bad boys) is the most logical I’ve ever read.
TheLoud chapter 10 . 9/3
This is the most realistic-seeming Death Eater attack I’ve ever read. It really seems like the chaos of a terrorist attack. Wow.
Blu chapter 12 . 8/27
Awww. I really enjoyed reading this.
Seaking Shadow Thief chapter 13 . 8/19
Worfe,

You've managed to write one of my favorite HP fics. Thank you for the story, and I wish you well in life (though, I see you're no longer actively writing).
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/5
Good.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/5
Sprout would be a welcome relief. Harry hates bullies. He's going to need to call it that before they understand.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/5
Perhaps he can help Severus and a few others.
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 12 . 7/27
Awwwww i love the ending.. I really love the Boa plant too. Absoultly amazing story, great job!
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 11 . 7/27
oh my gosh.. i love how this rounded out.. i cant believe i did not see this sooner!
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 3 . 7/26
Awsome story! loving it so far
Definitely a fun and interesting read. Loved it!
LtKettch chapter 1 . 7/12
Excellent story. So much to lovethe Boa Vine, James attempts to woo Lilly, Dumbledore’s trunk and umbrella drink, 1970s fan girls. Thanks for writing.
Book girl fan chapter 13 . 6/22
But why does Chris remind him of Dean? Did I miss something? I want to know! It’s the one burning question I have left.
Leo105 chapter 12 . 6/20
Dear author... THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST, FUNNIEST HARRY POTTER FFS I'VE EVER READ! Seriously, this was amazing. From the beginning to the very end, I was hooked. So thank you for this amazing story, you did wonderfully (and your beta as well heh) and I loved it every second. Just wanted to let you know.
2,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »