Reviews for Timely Errors
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 13 . 5/9
Wow what a fun story. , Thanks for sharing.
RandomFandomBoi chapter 12 . 4/1
This was super good! I read the whole thing in one sitting! I hope you have a lovely day!
I would love it if you gave a exerpt of how the present is dealing with harry being gone ...
BeeLine chapter 12 . 3/9
This was a wonderful read. I kept hoping that maybe he would change something small enough that his parents or Sirius would still be alive and surprise us in the last chapter.
I wonder why Voldemort still tried to kill Harry as a baby when he knew he would fail and Harry would survive to grow to 16 years old and to time travel? A real flaw in his thinking.
LylackieSilver chapter 13 . 3/5
This was absolutely brilliant!
Alexis Brown chapter 12 . 2/24
This story was absolutely AMAZING! I truly did love it, and it's hands down definitely in the top 3 Harry Potter Time Travel fics I've ever read, alongside Xerosis and one that I truthfully cannot remember the name of (it was really good though. It involved Harry basically splitting in 2 copies when he was 11, and one of the copies went back to 1971 while the other stayed in 1991. The one that went back in time went to Hogwarts with his parents without actually knowing it was them and was best friends with Severus. It ended with him watching from the staff table as the 1991 Harry got sorted).

Anyway... I distracted myself. You did an FANTASTIC job! :)
The-storycollector chapter 1 . 2/16
Now this is it. The gold standard of fanfiction. I am really glad I was able to come across your story. Probably one of the best fics around. Loved how you kept to the story and canon while still building a great plot and storyline. Your characters were really well fleshed out like Harry & Sirius. Really loved your dumbledore as well. Wish you the best in your future endeavors.
This is the greatest thing I’ve ever read! Believe me I’ve read a lot..
SaddestDeath chapter 13 . 2/2
I have few words, but want to make this a lengthy review.. It's a masterpiece. You gave a very good reason as to why Harry is strong, and you had quite the amount of plot, from beginning to end. Brilliant. Beautiful. I love it. I was happy to have gone on the journey, and feel.. closer? To these individuals. You're an amazing author, and I plan to check out your profile, and I hope to find other things that can compare.
Procrastinating Panda chapter 12 . 1/22
I love your Harry. In fact, I would say this is the type of Harry I've been trying to find on fanfiction all this time. Competent in a "the potential(-Key word) to be equals with Dumbledore and Voldemort but not there yet" way because he's still 16. Other students just can't seem to fathom why magic comes so easily to him and he's like "I just do it and it happens". He's entirely too mature for his age and has a kind of morose air of a person who has lived a very sad life but he carries himself with confidence and dark humor one would have with his experience.

And his relationship with Dumbledore. I love it so much because they share an unlikely camaraderie that they've both been in need of. It's like they are two people cut from the same cloth, only with a hundred-year age difference.

I read this entire story in six hours straight and it has undoubtedly shot up into my top ten favorites for Harry Potter fanfiction. Thank you.
TennysonPoet chapter 13 . 1/12
completely love this story
Rasi10 chapter 13 . 12/27/2020
Daaaaamn! This was one of the most interesting time travel stories I'd ever come across and I am crying now that it has come to an end *pouts* But ditching my assignment for 3 hours straight to read this? Completely worth it :) Would really really love to see more from you :)
55artix chapter 1 . 12/19/2020
awesome
mistyleo19 chapter 13 . 12/9/2020
Very interesting story you've got here
mistyleo19 chapter 13 . 12/9/2020
I want to get to know the Boa Vine better. It's adorable!
2,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »