Reviews for Ich liebe dich
barney.turner.10 chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
A very enjoyable read, if a little downbeat at times.
7/10
gameboy17 chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
I can't help but imagine Koizumi's evil-y grin as that of the Happy Mask Salesman from Zelda.
zennou-sakusha chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
Wow that was...amazing.
Only criticism is that you use "you're" instead of "your" a lot, and you should put Kyon's dialog in quotes because it gets very confusing otherwise.
AllenP3989 chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Wow, I can't believe it took me this long to find this story. This is, a few grammatical errors aside, probably the best fanfiction I have ever read. It perfectly blends elements of romance, suspense and, in the tenth chapter, a crowning moment of tragedy. I actually started getting choked up at several points in the story.
Although the ending does take away just a little of the punch from the previous chapter's tragic realization, I like the fact that there is still some hope for our heroes.
Ludwikia chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
Not a bad bit of work. The title ruined it for me from the start because I speak enough German to know what that means, but oh well. It was a nice touch. I enjoyed this one quite a bit.

Danke.
HaganeJonetsu chapter 12 . 7/8/2011
Well written story! By the 8th chapter, I was literally hooked. I really like your style of writing too. Anyway, it was a pleasant read! ;)
Son of Ra chapter 12 . 6/6/2011
Excellent story. You should write more fanfics. I'd be delighted to read them. Keep up the good work dude! :)
LSPK136 chapter 11 . 5/15/2011
I like this story. Nothing special to say. Good enough to be a favorite.
redsaw4269 chapter 12 . 4/20/2011
I thought this was a really well thought out story minus some slight confusion I had with some of the plot. (Solved with A/N though anyway).

I always knew Itsuki would reveal his true self, but I think maybe it was a bit darker than what I would have expected, along with the quite extreme behaviour of Haruhi.

They were necessary though and made a good contribution to the storyline otherwise.
DearSfan31 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
great fic dude. hope to see more of you in the futuer
The Hidden Lostar chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
This is the second story I caught that was hidden. What do I mean by that? You forgot to label your story X_x

If this is a KyonxYuki fiction, you should add drop-down tags and put Kyon & Yuki in them. If you do it that way, you'll get more hits from people that are specifically searching for Kyon/Yuki stories. I did just that and your story disappears from the list, and that's no good.. this one's a pretty good one at that, so it's a pity if it stays hidden.
loli-neechan chapter 12 . 6/14/2009
i absolutely loved it :D i'd rlly lyk to read fix as good as this one _~
SaltwaterGarden chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Wouldn't Nagato's diary be on a computer?

I apologize for nitpicking. I love it, I really do.
Majingohan28 chapter 11 . 10/13/2008
I'll add to the praise. This was probably the most original (canon) fanfic for Haruhi that I've read! Can't wait to read more from you in the future!
Prinny Ramza chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
Man, I feel bad for Mikuru and Haruhi. I could imagine it so well. It is, for lack of a better term kawii, but Yuki is the one for Kyon. Man this story is great.