Reviews for Back Taxes
HellsTheTwerd chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Class one shot!
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Well, hooray for Josef, a new girlfriend. Although, I really think he is going to miss that house in Los Angeles, and what about his good friend Mick and that nice and useful Beth Turner?
Lindsey Way chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
It's very funny and touching at the same time...
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
LOL! Well...I certainly didn't see that ending coming. This fic was totally fun to read. Nice work :D

Peace Out! _
francis2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Priceless, Chandi. Josef is so smart. I love the whole Gabriel half brother thing and how Beth reacted. Nice backstory on Josef too.
safsren chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Good story, but the genre and the rating are wrong. The rating is closer to M and it's Kostan, not Konstan
Miss Late Bloomer chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Wow, I see what you meant about mini-epic. This had the potential to be a great long-term deal, but as you have two in the works, I can see why you decided to keep it a one-shot. It's funny how I got to care about Jen, be interested in her motivations, character development, etc. Her and Josef had great chemistry, although somehow I doubt they'll end up as a full-fledged couple. Hey, there's nothing wrong with a little fun, and this was certainly a blast to read.
heartagram69 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
love it
SouthernButterfly chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Ironically, I'm reading this on Tax Day...

It's just like Josef to make a phone call and have the IRS and all his issues disappear :)

Fun story-I loved it!
Rainstar of LightningClan chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
That was a great story! You're one-shots are always so creative! D Can't wait to see the rest of them!

Rainstar
nightcap chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
LOL!

It's like a win; win; win; win situation!

Loved to see him in jeans and a t-shirt! He's just so darn cute!
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Nice tax day humor. Well I'm sure that those in LA will miss him. How nice that Beth gained a half brother out of this whole deal. I'm sure she'll never let him live that down. I enjoyed it very much.
Ancholia chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Oh that was lovely!

Jen is a perfect match for Josef.

Thanks.
scrappyearnhardt chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Vampire Reader chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
My goodness. Those tax auditors are never satisfied - they just want more and more. Good for her that she got better than back taxes. That was fun to be reading on April 15th. Good work.